Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
fire/police not the military.
Yeah, so you still have to pay a decent amount of tax to finance that. You’re ok with that?

Quote:
also the second amendment is to overthrow a tyrannical government, not some rich guy you're envious of because you did nothing with your life but wish the house on the hill was yours instead of working for one.
I’m saying a government that abandons any semblance of caring about poor people would be seen as tyrannical. And you’re assuming everyone can work for a living. They can’t.

Quote:
any person i've ever met who was on welfare, is on welfare. there is no incentive to get off it. i'd be for trying out a system where you have to do some type of work to receive it. like community service or something
I completely agree there’s no incentive to get off it. Which is why UBI is a better system. Community service is a nice idea but it’s just another thing to check up on and administer. UBI is super efficient. If you’re 18+ and a citizen, you get it. That’s it. No need to check up on people’s work, family situation, living arrangements, health, blah blah blah. It streamlines the government’s role.