View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 05:10 AM   #6
asylum

Battle Record: 7-5

asylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant futureasylum has a brilliant future

Timeless your piece was very nice bro. I enjoyed the tone throughout, and you did manage to tie in the stringball quite a few times. Very nice topical here, had some storyline aspectd to it in that it advanced through phases and your ending was very nice as well. Overall, i enjoyed this piece but i was exactly amazed by it. Still, nice work.

Frank your diction was really interesting, it left me smiling on a couple separate occasions.
I enjoyed the multiples especially. Lots of repeating sounds, just as i imagine the task of weaving may be. This definitely looks like you spent some time on it and i appreciate that.
Your angle was very thought out, and the ending itself completed the story very effectively. Great work from both.

Mvgt frank because his story was more cohesive and entirely dictated by his image. I was also left smiling in a few places, tbh thats what made my decision. It had s physical effect on me, and i appreciate that. Great work from both. I was feeling the playful tone over the dark one for once