View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 09:53 AM   #8
MMLP

Battle Record: 15-16

Champed
- Write Week 9

MMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant futureMMLP has a brilliant future

Time – this was a good read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was well descriptive, the rhyming was solid and kept at a high pace throughout whilst sticking to the plot. I enjoy reading your the stuff. I think you deliberately challenge the reader, some profound stuff in here, u remind me of razah in that sense. It was a symbolic twist of the topic I think, the ball would be the earth. It was cool

Frank – man, your flow, rhyming and line patterns might come across a bit reckless but its anything but. Its natural storytelling and reads so smoothly. To carry the same multi for that long whilst sticking to a topic is harddd to do and u seem to pull if off consistently. But this time the topic just lacked that creative spark, it was a little too direct. I was expecting a twist, a shocking ending but nothing materialised, kinda just faded out, I was little saddened cuz this could have been dope

Nothing to really separate u two based on technical ability n story development in this contest. It just come down to the better ending for me, that goes to timeless

best match I've read this week, enjoyed analysing and reading. Onwards and upwards