View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 07:35 PM   #11
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

Cool shit guys.

timeless, dope verse man. The wording was real smooth, the internals kept the flow buttery. I enjoyed it all man. Good shit.

Quote:
As I witness the end of the world in a panoramic view.
Quote:
Blueprints for success have been torn to shreds and burned.
There's proof when truth invests in lies formed from death in words.
Before I die, I formally request to be provided an extra hearse.
Those parts stood out to me. Once again, very enjoyable verse.

Frank, I'm a little saddened by what you posted. It was good, typical Frank type verse, impressive rhyming, yadda yadda yadda. Some of the words made it difficult to keep the flow though, I'll show you what I mean in a bit. Anyways, I think it's weird how you went 64 bars against me, but kind of matched bars with timeless. Someone was shook ;)

Quote:
The kitten keenly dingle-dangles with the ball of twine - it seems, meters - nibbled
Quote:
Outside of the window pitter patterning beading drizzle
Dibble dabbling with a piece of tinsel - diddle daddling with each thimble
I felt that was very difficult to read, maybe it's just me, but, that threw the flow off for me.

Quote:
He pricks himself and bleeds blissful. The blood leaks and dribbles like an artist's ink stipple
I thought that was dope.

Yo, so.. I felt like Frank conceptually had a better verse. Timeless had a real dope slick piece though, and Frank's choice of words kind of hurt him (as far as my vote is concerned) this time around. Sigh.

vtimeless

Dope verses though, ya'll.