- can recite entirety of shrek 2

Champed
- tangoed with spider man behind scenes in spider-man 2
- was candidate for gerber baby 3x
- smush parker like bb comment on instagram saying "u fucka suck idiyote"
- smush beer on head and didn't cry
- parallel parked in between 2 ferrari's in tonky truck once
- when saying pledge of allegiance i said "i don't" lmao deadass bb satan
- won tshirt from taco bell saying "taco cat" is the same backwards for filling out 500 surveys in a
- neighbor house caught on fire i call FIRE department and saved lives, was in newspaper
- set neighbor house on fire lmao
- fuck neighbor husband and wife
- first fish caught resembled david ortiz
- colin kaepernick
- related to genghis khan
- elected assistant to the vice president assistant to the president for regional chess club
- never lost game of hide and seek

big baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant futurebig baby has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to big baby

Stellar. I said I wouldnt use that word, but Im the one who can and cannot use it.

lol @ nyc's bit. Silly little guy. I'd say much more upon that topic but now isn't the time. Cristian is silly. I think the seeding was actually much more accurate than I'd thought it'd be. I actually think my seeding was accurate. Usually I have a eyeroll on some of the settings and opinions of the guy running the show, but oddly, in this case it came to not hold that sentiment. I lol'ed at the romantic pieces quip about me

And yes I am just as, if not as zany in person, so this whole, 'you would never do that in real life' accusation sometimes baffles me because I would fuck a diaper full of shit. Not to impress or prove a point, but who cares? Anyway, of course nika has something to say like always, can't appreciate shit and although I'm not a fan of oXus in that department, I think he'll pull the upset. (I particularly think both writers in that battle think VERY highly of themselves) the part when NYC bashed nika for thinking he's the best at everything literally had me lol'ing. The consistency of the joke in that sentence was great. Fig's responses were expected, but that's the thing. He's fig. Reminds me of myself when I was his age (like a few years ago, I'm not old), though I think I was better at writing at the time, I think fig has large sums of potential if he actually focuses. Not to say he isn't focusing, but you know. Certain's seed seems appropriate. He's just one of the guys that shows up and just grants a larger percentage in anything he does, which is awesome. Mathetmically his odds would be something like 28% of winning, but since he's consistent and shows, you can double those numbers atop with another 15% and you got a serious contender. The question of me showing isn't really the question here, the question of me actually caring is. I don't do well in battles because I feel contained to a certain style of restrictive writing. In boxing, it's different. Physically I can do what I want, when I want, just to please the judges, though I have land crisp clean punches, power, and jab, to the body, head and defend myself promptly. Which I can do. In writing, it's different. You have to impress people, anybody -that's voting. My brain doesn't do well in that area. I rarely 'battle' and although it's in a scenery that I'm used too - writing in general, I tend to not try my best (rarely do) and just put whatever. Not to say that the other person didn't have to do anything with it either. I don't like taking away from what has been done, regardless of my inability, or my actions. But who knows, maybe I'll find a burst of motivation. I know I'm the better writer, but it has to translate onto paper, or whatever, HTML.

Good Mag. I'm going to pm @ZYG about the OM reviews. I might do them if he won't. Or give him a hand.
If mentioned in a discussion its who'd still use wordy lines and act all dope
Then again hes had this schtick so long he like bb da bb da bb thats all folks
big baby is offline   Reply With Quote