View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 01:29 AM   #26
House of Leaves
Banned

House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves House of Leaves
Default Seth's new Odds Rough Draft - for Netcees History

PA/Emcee accounts here INA insta-vote for #1Zygo's ghostjob mindjob right?
Becaue their dripping to 0 egos, etc.

WHILE CALM, META NOW CINEMATIC WITH FRANK RIGHT (I spar privately with frank for dominance on the scene @NYC, while I play the game CLEAN AS A WHISTLE ON HIS DIRTY TOP #1 EGO lollllllllllllllllll)

@~RustyGunZ~ will get his odds edit soon of course, in a succinct edit rather than 3ID spamjobs on Diode's new game.

#Edit Initial Odds
@sral better watch, cuz again, objectively this top 5 was settled a decade ago for #1 OBJECTIVE goat Writer Versatile history.

With the (APPEARS to self-aware PA and I), Lars and Wittys work here is basically done.
Lars knows hes so done with me that he won't even provide a various tempt on this poll.
SO MOVING ON TO TOP 2 UK 2ND TIER GOATS....RIGHT
oh wow @Nyspitzy for his Thesis here
1-Zygote & Jeso Sharing Sadistic Weird Dominance at the top --- SETH YOU READIN BUD?
lol
2-Lars and Witty UkSuck each other on the Wire at 9 AM.
3-Pharaohs and @NYCSPITZ...now Frank did not THINK these two would ever take down his Top Dog CinemaStroke MYTROLLJOBS Decade EGO, right? Well he's wrong so we got frank Harrrd at the 4 behind Upstate guys who, CLEARLY more verstataile and provide real feedback. If semi-trolly it's motivational, rather than ego shattering right Frank? Ok.
4-Frank at the 4....
5 - dead man Answer Blue all the TOP TOPICAL Goats cited, Spanicsh and Medicals included, even Vulgar yess
6 - Vulgar Quietly dominates the meta-scene with a few early tempts on MetaGoat PHaraoh right?...
Right @Frank @Universe....as Vulgar, Zygote, Jeso, dead man, Buddha, Lars, Witty, Document NEtcees Ego & Goat history....

Yesss thinge gettttting a lotttt clearer aren;t they.#

Last edited by House of Leaves; 05-16-2023 at 04:57 AM.
House of Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote