View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 08:47 AM   #30
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@sral,
-I got nooothin' here dude to change these odds, much as Fairie wants to 100% Vulgar Ghostjob
-As I sit here totttally confident in a Zygo PM to Jeso or perhaps collab
-HOL clockin' FRANKIE BY THIS WEEKEND FUCK LATE MAY yeahh lars/wit get on the wire when you're awake, NOT TO FLOG ANYMORE, right? Just to observe, perhaps a CRICITAL fairie bait trail, as the Top 5 Dominant Fairie Slave-chains are now clear...yes.

Indeed Mr. BritToast, WHO AT THIS POINT YOU KNOW WHAT NEW POLL FOR MMLP TO JUST FUCKING BE LARS FUCKIN AROUND... A....calm PA calm...now at 2-5% ego for Frank....yes Seth's odds START until the official polling - that Lars is also MMLP we got a 20-27.5% Range for my Variance calculations....

In other words Lars, as you know the final "shed" as accomplished after we
SMOKED EACH OTHERS OBSCENE WriTING EGoS INTO lORE For fun and history right,
'98 writers trolling multiple IDS Lars so yeah but on the real, despite my last fakeFOR Shed variance ask?? This one be real and for the Fairie to be more tempted, aggressive, and technically polished, we'd like you for one last time to just (iffff you're bored on hte wire) abuse those 5-9 Logins for Poll purposes.

Everything pending of course, as I STILL Work on a backlog from work (so busy?)...
Urban Dialect's nice Edited 6-Line VAPID POTHEAD audio will haveee to be spit by himself, despite his (at this point tranparent) desire for FatBoy DrugBOy MetaSucKTrail GOAT pharaoh to drop his flow.... yess...yess...things clear by the hour on the wire don't they Diode & AK?

brb*?
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote