View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 09:00 AM   #31
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future
Default 2nd New Quality Poll Idea for Seth next Time I check the wire

OK and now the Muff/Wordz aaaaaand OH GOD SETH WANTS A SIDEPLAY
Yeahhh the % of Sinacog ACTIVITY*** THAT MUFF/ MAAYAYBE ooooh
Tertiary (KUNG/LGI) smokkkke QUARTRO ARY FOR VULG UJCKIN JESO SPICKS YEAAAH

Yesss, BLUE WAS DONE WITH SINACOG few weeks ago you can never fake styles on GOAT PRODIGY PHARAOH, unless you're zygote, vulgar, or Lars...and sober polished Larss syesss....

So yea, as BLUE PREPARES HIS JUNE BAITS FOR SPORTS TAKES WE WILL HORDE OR PM FOR @dull boy to Parouse and Properly edit (a la PA/ryno "Dynamics"...yes)...u k w one more full tag for @Blue Bayou, on that need for PA to examine his first failed Narrative on Iraq in the topical arena.
He was just starting to try of course, and @NYCSPITZ gave verrrry qualllty verrrry low % on the semi-troll of course for his TOP PUPIL...

As explained to Lars regarding Wit/Bags/EVEN DIRECTR UNI/Zelph/hal0...everrrybody, proper trolling is now more about subtley....even @Ghost1 knows as I remind him to check his assurance PM yes... however, the 5th Poll on his @MaCe Guesses for Pharaoh (2-5%) ego will have to be put on hold Seth.

WE GOT 4 [EDIT 5^ on dat] NICE POLLS comin polish up if Lars still wants to troll my Variance on them insteada fuckin readn my DOMInance.

kk..calm. Everybody's calm as things advance rapidly with a Sober Yours Truly catching up on Secretarial backlog.

Indeed, as Dull knows, you know what @oats ESPECIALLY knows, Top retired HEads are now just around to quickly glance at active participants new Ideas, rather than sparring in active Real BA battles or TrollED JRIGTUTOR JOBS OF CRAAZY DECade + #1 EGO Cinematics.

brb again HOL clockin minutes on these updates#
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote