View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #9
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future

ALL THE WORDPLAYS!!!

Joe- something about your wording is off to me. Each bar by itself was nice, but when the flow chops up it makes it hard to read. That being said, your punches still hit hard while feeding off the WP's. Even while it was a difficult read, the punches still had the sting that is required in a verse. Some of the WP's were corny, btw. e.g. the CBS and the Everest. The only line I didn't like was the latter of the two. I didn't love the rest, but still a decent drop.

Vicodin- I could give you the same feedback, as far as the wordplays being corny. I don't feel like your concepts saved the lack of intensity, go for the throat and your verses will come together. You could have taken this easily with a few tweaks here and there, but as it stands-

v/Joe

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter