View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:03 PM   #7
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

ok dope battle. definitely worthy of the champ match

zygote - I really enjoyed this verse. it was entertaining. had the futuristic vibe to it which was awesome. the flow was dope and I thought it was a really creative way to play to the topic.

bent- nice verse man. it was classically topical. this is what I envisioned when I looked at the pic and you did a really good job with the romance angle. it was very well written. didn't flow quite as good as zygotes but it was enjoyable and told a complete story arc.

dope battle fellas. I really liked both verse a lot. im gonna vote for the one I liked slightly more and that was zygotes. just more my cup of tea, but bent I was impressed you brought it here. thanks for the reads.

vote- zygote