View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 02:01 PM   #9
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Cot dayum. Good battle.
IamBent: Fuck this was some good shit Bent. One of your best stories really and that's saying something with the shit that you've been droppin in recent weeks man forreal. I loved the story in this and another thing I thought the rhyme scheme was perfect from the start. It flowed beautifully and it kept the story progressing straight forward to the climax. Very well done Bent.
zygote: Ok....how the fuck did you come up with this? lol I wonder that almost every week because each week it's a new off the wall topic that noone would have guessed you'd drop. With that being said your style was all there as it usually is but all in all I couldn't really delve into this topic like I would really want to. You kinda just throw us into this world and BAM you're supposed to hate animals. I don't know maybe like a short passage leading up to this would've helped sell it better imo. But still it was enjoyable I just expected more really.

All in all I got Bent for the upset. Great battle fellas.