View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 02:34 PM   #10
Aesthetic
Pimp

Battle Record: 1-12

Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic Aesthetic

Zygote:

Amazing unheard of plot.

What I liked:

Don’t they know the beasts were destroyed by the New God so Man could live in peace?

Everything else was really on the scheme so I cant say I didnt like anything else but what I will say is this; you need more flare my dude, like your fire lol but instead of complex schemes with incredible vocab try going for more metaphors and wordplay, that's the shit I personally like.

What I didn't like:

We state furry behavior is equal to both rape and homosexual sodomy in terms of its indecency.
To all Misguided Citizens who engage in this animalistic fetishism,

I can tell if your talking about roleplay or beasteality..

Great work zygote..

IamBent:

Really cool story, love the ending and beginning. I really thought you were rushing into things but when it was over everything was a lot more subtle and defined after the second read.

What I liked:

Topaz and vermillion, crimson and viridian, gold magenta, to aquamarine zinnia!

practically the entire song...

What I didn't like:

My darling.., his breath a blistered baking… Take me…to the.. Beast she whispered faintly…

It felt pressed in and unwelcomed by the rest of the song; considering how mysterious and dramatical it is you should have had her fall in love first or something because it feels like she knows shes gonna die; feel me?

V/IamBent
Better story; barely and im saying BARELY