View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #14
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Zygote: I really wondered about cows, pigs and chickens at first, they literally have no defense systems. So I got happy to see cloning was the cause here, but if they cloned them for expensive shit wouldn't it be better to clone something even rarer as these animals were most likely the last species to extinct? Either way, 99% of animals leaves out some vital animals for our eco-system. The world would literally be polluted without so many animals. Again, I'll let benefit of doubt come into play and see what you present to us.

After reading the first paragraph I was still puzzled by the eco-system question, but if we should remove that doubt and it's magnificent writing. I loved the name ''@uto soofilia'' (apparently, this is the word or word arrangement that created the error thing @Knucklehead), makes sense as it sounds like something that would be used irl if such a situation presented itself. I love how you didn't restrict yourself to X-men and other more violent movies but also Beauty and the Beast as well, specially since BatB displays a certain reality to how humans like these might be viewed by the population.

Kinda sad to see how the future still presents huge political issues, a split populace and is still following religion along with a rather negative view towards equality and homosexuality, but your presentation is dope as fuck and gives a certain realism to the piece even with a theme like this. I love the approach you're taking so far.

Oh, so The New God is actually Darwin? Now that's interesting as fuck. So their belief system is based on pure evolution? If we should look into evolution our brains should also be a part of that which would make it seem natural to go for the ultimate human though, but that's now how they wish to do it and it's considered a crime of nature. Nice.

Dope piece, great storytelling and the flow was on point. However, the picture you were given shows an animal holding the death of a human being, not the other way around. I fail to see how it all connects to that, or are you simply saying that the picture shows how the story will eventually unfold if this actually happened as these creatures would be more advanced than humans when it comes down to it?

IamBenT: The first paragraph is solid and introduces us to a beast and someones daughter. I'm suspecting these two is what the image portrays, and my prediction is that it'll end with a battle where these drunktards tries to kill the beast but ends up killing the daughter instead. The flow and rhymescheme is dope and is to be compared with your earlier works. So far I like the direction you're taking and I want to read on to see how story unfolds itself and what this mansion is all about.

Second paragraph introduces us to a whole new situation and tells the story of an arranged married that the woman in question is forced into after being sold to a baron, interesting. The imagery is decent at first and launches off into space through the second half. Enjoyed the shit out of that.

The last paragraph goes in depth on the beast and the lady meeting for the first time. Again you present a flow and imagery solid enough to crack concrete and the storytelling is dope as fuck. The only question I'm left with is what the first paragraph got to do with the last two paragraphs. Sure, there's some connections to a beast, a daughter and a mansion there but I'd like some more solid connections to how all of these is intertwined into your story. Who is this drunken man? I mean, he could very well be the man who sold his daughter into a marriage, but there's nothing that actually says that it's him. I'd like some clarification on that point in your piece, not by you, I want it in your actual verse.

Beside of that ''hiccup'' I thoroughly enjoyed reading your piece. The scheme is definately captivating me as a reader and inspiring as a writer.

Final Vote: IamBenT. Zygote definately presented an interesting piece with lots of realism to such a fantasy-like topic, but I think IamBenT excelled in what Zygote didn't; Rhymescheme, imagery and a story that could be taken out of a praised storybook for 8-14 year olds. Definately a dope battle and I enjoyed both verses, I could this going both ways in terms of votes but my final decision ended up on IamBenT. Thanks to both for making me a satisfied reader and keep dropping hot shit.

Last edited by Objective; 05-08-2013 at 02:04 AM.