Accomplishments
- NC Hall of Fame

Champed
- Netcees Writers League (2x)
- NWL Season 1
- Write Night I
- Art of Writing League (2x)
- Write Week IV

Pent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant futurePent uP has a brilliant future

Zygote, this was a cool sci fi breakdown with al the elements and with such great detail. I like how you used a different approach to your writing as if you're the scientist on the project to fix the castaphe of some mutigen turing people into monsters. I was also impressed with how thorough you were the the reasoning of the outbreak and how its going to be contained. Very good use of the topic and creatie in the way you used the picture.

Iambent, this was interesting and had a lot of surprise twists. The flow and imagery are the bests features in this in my opinion. Your word choices and descriptive scenes carry the story for the most part, but it seems like a lot of the details that I liked, didn't really help the story and the ending should of been elaborated on more to help build that twist in the story. Good verse, just would of liked more story development for that ending.

Vote zygote