Old 05-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #4
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Split Eight, with all the time constraints, I applaud you for not no showing. It wasn't a terrible verse, but it wasn't up to par with Championship standards, or let alone your standards. The parody was distasteful in a match up of this prestige. The freestyle format was amateur ish and the approach was unidentifiable. The verse you wrote was like a living breathing no show post. I actually think not showing would've been more concerted effort.

Zombie, your fleeting use of language gave me the floaters. This was kind of like poetry portraying poetry. Observatory, anecdotal writing. Writing about writing appears to be your niche. Your flow was unpredictable and airy and non existent. The last 1/4th of your verse took a nose dive but you picked it back up with the last line.

Voting Zombie