- Fight Night LIV
- Gimmick Battle League (2x)
- Write Week II
- Art of Writing League
- Storytelling And Topical Invitational Tournament
- STI
- Haiku Writer Challenge
- GWL Picture Challenge(2x)

Vulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant futureVulgar has a brilliant future

Split Eight - I didn't like how the title borrowed a leaflet from Zygote's main cognitive terminal. I think you're an original guy. The verse was enjoyable, as the rhyming was crisp and you gave it a sort of 'hip' feel. The overall mood felt very 'college dormitory drama' and didn't strike any personal chords with me though. I don't know if you referenced Zombie in there unless the mention of 'dead' is one. It was an interesting and creative attack on the topic but it was also wildly inaccurate.

Zombie - This was a really cool take on the phenomena of love and some of its downsides. You dug pretty deep into what it means to have a love interest and say 'I love you' to a partner, consigning yourself to someone who may turn out to be an irrational siren. It was smartly written and flowed well.

My vote goes to Zombie.