View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 01:03 AM   #9
e11even
V.V

Battle Record: 31-20

e11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant futuree11even has a brilliant future

Split- This was a very interesting read. Now whether or not you ACTUALLY wrote about the both of you, it would seem as bit of a gamble, as people may not be completely aware of who you two really are, and to such effect that we know which verse was for which person... in which I stab for yours being the second. I just think more passion was present. All in all, this was an interesting read, but there were not enough convicting parts to leave a lasting impression. I feel like a light-hearted approach would have suited the piece more to distract from maybe not being familiar with the players involved. Good piece though. Nice wording.

Zombie- This piece, though in some parts I was a lil absent minded, hit me super hard. The way you break a scene down in profound detail with awesome delicate word usage was exceptional. It was almost uncomforting how this piece made me feel. It was intimately relatable, AND invasive. Very passionately written. I don't read you much, but whatever it is, you have it, my friend. Kudos on a good verse.

Both you guys showed up. I'm happy for that. I think one contender had a more defined approach due to the subject matter, and thus connected better, in my case. You both did at least a decent job, but I'm going for who provided for the the longer lasting impression. MVGT Zonbie. Good job to both you guys.