Dominate
Tread Lightly.

Battle Record: 26-9

Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- Battle Arena
- Tag Team Tournament III
- Tag Tournament: "Omicron Variant"

Dominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant futureDominate has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
i don't mind your second idea as a different and better form of taxation.

but again, im just speaking from my ideological standpoint.

i don't think the government should be involved in anyones lives, or should be in charge of the welfare of its citizens. each citizen should be in charge of their own life and decisions. the government should just be a military of the people for the people that exists to ensure their safety from other nations, and a police force that is of the people that protects the people from anyone who would cause them harm. only crimes where there is a victim, stealing/robbery/violence etc. nothing that is choice based, no saving someone from themselves etc.

every thing else, literally, everything should be done privately and not at the expense of citizens.

be it some type of welfare program, or roads, schools etc. the government should play no part.

but thats just my view on it.

Agree that government needs to be stripped way the fuck down, but for most big/national level functions I think that means doing things more efficiently, not not doing them at all.

You agree it’s an unfortunate necessity that the govt needs to fund a military, otherwise you’re vulnerable to attack by other nations. I’m saying it’s an unfortunate necessity to make sure a large swath of people don’t fall into abject poverty, otherwise crime and disease will skyrocket, both of which would require a costly government funded response.

Agree with your stance on what should be considered criminal. Non violent drug crimes in particular shouldn’t be crimes.