Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Lmfaooo at KS and Score

Anyways I feel like what I said in the NBL mag holds true here. KS be having some dope concepts but it’s like he doesn’t take the time to craft and iron out the wording. Victor woulda been cool tie in but it’s like the punch was scattered. Didn’t really have a clean flip more like word associations. Lot of potential but didn’t really hit.

Body had a pretty good line. Chopper swaying in the middle of the road was nice. My only complaints is chopper/Harley Davidson is a really basic flip. I think the sway in the middle of the road elevated it. Also I think you coulda did better with the set up. Overall this was pretty good and I think it was enough to take the battle.

Mvgt Body