- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

i actually like spree. i mean, he never even bites
but he drinks bud light, which is also what i’ve thought about every bar i’ve seen him write

This was a light jab for me, off to a slower start than I felt your opponents got for sure, the bud light reference so early in the line made it a little predictable as to what you were going to do also here so the payoff lost a little moment for me when it came to the end of the line.

tread gingerly around me, otherwise i’ll make u die slow
watch des pull up and shoot to put him underground if ry’s home

Rhizome, right? I get it, not seen this name play done before on him though I’m sure he’s seen several similar but I liked this one as I haven’t seen it.

How u do 16 lines in an 8 line battle? Unreal… bums chill
Im finnah make you regret being out of turn like the bitch ruggs killed

Henry Ruggs? Best I’ve got for this one and that seems to make sense to me. I thought this was just okay, could be that I’m missing something completely here but the one I’m thinking of involved a car crash that would make the out of turn reference applicable. Either way, it was a light jab to me here.

Rino & Spree.. 2 brainless losers who have no name or future
Im a world beater, while u goofs couldn’t have a target audience as the vegas shooter

This was nicer, clean and worded well, I enjoyed the target audience flip. This is probably your strongest so far.

I'm mean, rude.. me n des v. these dudes?
ill have the whole crowds jaws dropped while slayin u, this jada in Scream 2

This one feels too simplistic for me, I dunno, it’s not necessarily bad just not particularly fresh feeling or executed harshly, it reads more statementish and that kind of took away from the sting of the punchline to me in truth.

Sprees jaden lines will fall flat, itll read like every diss is hurried
Hes a landscaper,.. he butchers trees while rino butchers wording

I liked this one, good misdirection and a double-attack on the opposition but saving the butchers wording til last kept the payoff until right at the end which worked really well.

U cashin checks at Walmart, while I have ur girl soaked in nut
Now u come home to no food done & shes all about space like Don’t Look Up

This one was simple and effective here, definitely a marked improvement over the past couple lines and I’m feeling it in terms of wording and execution.

Don’t trip spree, ill have you out this tourney in a second
And why they call u rino? Ur more of a Jackass… always hurting for attention

Nice, enjoyed this closer also, thought you ended this very solid with back to back lines toward the end. This is a difficult one to vote on for me because Spree at the beginning came out the blocks wilding, that first shot at Des was fire, then we got a kind of mixed bag of stuff I either thought felt like a light jab or missed got me for whatever reason and opening with what was essentially the LOTB kind of made the rest feel a little undercooked, you know? Frac and Des started off a little slower but definitely gained traction as this went on, got stronger towards the end and went on a run of back to back bars I was feeling somewhat. I think here it’s that consistency of back to back bars that had me leaning their way over that one crazy line from Spree at the start.

Vote - Des/Frac