Spoiled brat

Battle Record: 25-3

Champed
- Now Or Never 2020
- Netcees Pic League
- NPL Season I
- Netcees Battle League
- NBL Season XV

UPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant futureUPN Zuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
come on now... Zuch is going to swerve away from any real battle... I like Kung and Blue and fracture... Zuch.. nah.. dudes a weird bitter type of dude... with all the ammo i've given him about my real life... he still couldn't touch me.

I don’t make fun of you for your real life problems anymore, Ouch. That’s because it isn’t funny. There’s nothing funny about a poor, mentally retarded grown man who is an embarrassment to both his parents and his children. You have to wake up every day knowing that even if you had the drive to not be a drug-addicted, deadbeat, piece of shit, you still don’t have the mental capacity to put words together or even a coherent thought or idea on how to improve yourself. What is so funny about that?

If you can find out how to get a hold of your kids, let me know. I would like to send groceries to their section 8 apartment.
Or pull up to ya doorstep...I’m on ya porch wavin like polite neighbors/