View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 04:27 PM   #4
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by symetrik View Post
There are no battles, only writing and feedback. Everyone votes for "verse of the week" and "runner up".

Topics
Each of you will receive a picture via PM of an additional topic to combine with the main topic below. Pictures will be randomly assigned but share a theme. Please attach your image when you post in this thread!

Posting
Verses are due Friday, the 17th, at 9 pm your timezone. Don't split hairs. You can PM me instead of posting, and I'll post at that time, or you can post. Since themes are half unique per writer, feel comfortable doing either.

The line limit is 64, but don't be afraid of succinct. You know me...

Voting
Please provide feedback on the following criteria for each posted piece: adherence to theme, creativity/originality, emotional impact, and technical proficiency. Your feedback is from your perspective, and there is no wrong or right answer. Please also nominate the "verse of the week" and "runner up" in your opinion. Obviously not yourself, you fiend.

Players
@Diablo
@Mike Wrecka
@Master Rock
@Candy (would you like me to post your image here since your PMs are off?)
@symetrik - meta tag

This week's topic: "To a father waxing old, nothing is dearer..." - Euripides

Shout out to Inno and Objective for the topic pictures from back in the day.
yeh you can neva b to careful il put on the pms so just try one more time