View Single Post
Old 11-12-2023, 08:56 AM   #9
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

the baby Roses viced

my dress red, golden woven spiders A sexualized
pony hair curled italic bold brunette energized
penmenship sinks shots, lips as moist as my panties ripped
i skip this way that way this pipe is pretty like its diamond
maybe its my hymen looking for a lick of heroin to the famined lit..

but thats my ass on it yall aint seen nothing til you eat it
in the dust
this little tumble weed says youll dont have shit on me - face it

so im a keep skippen
skippen war then that what it is just dont be moon blinked if you can swallow the pride that honoured it in its basement casing it out to retrace it.. and walk off a cliff note like noticed what a faggot it is cause yall a joke..

the gallow that would be humane to human girl hoods but this bald vagina feels like it shops with sterlin silver blood lines.. dope..

aite - its just the psychochemical talken to myself hell help the bottle says flip it so i press my button to the button smell like a peach across the tank wit my name the niggers dont even notie it - might aswell down it.. yumma...

my oxa coma loner stroller aborting her peroid under her nose.. aite im straight..
*head sway - im straight..

icky icky yall translate for me all i got is soul and my ribs even lesbain
so whera i go to get a poun all i smell is lemon pine cones from a pine box of cocks without the coctail when i sqwaut for my toe bent beyond amazen.. unfazed.. yall dig

but nutten
nutten
im in a street of turnups like a greesing well this goose lillie for the peyote pins and needles to react to it beasting but camo colours are acting up like a dirty push bushed up the asshole of popo to poor to pour some..
so so some some this baby face nelsons got none but for herself ten orgasms still cleaning cleaner a dum dum spat in the heart pump without pumps..

so i let it hold it to sell if it will unfold me in an unraveling pandora paradox - all gold whisks tied..

the boy holds - swirl i hurl..

the niggers all pearl smile smoke smoke time i light duck peaking like i peaked over no ish til now leaked and thats all i ever noticed my arogant ass sending to yale joke before there born like deakin freakin seeking a google poodle style like doggies die in deathrow in this row of dynamite dont die eyes minds and lime lime lime tap tap tap.. click click goodbye to your shine

this soul can be seen even behond yo mind when i tip toe out your bedroom in the dark

next time dont dream of a spark unless you wanted a fire cracker in your pocket crackers.. click click

il see you peace.. blow a kiss from the anarchy hip hop knight in her nightie night night slightly