View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 08:29 PM   #18
Candy
Sell Her

Battle Record: 1-3

Candy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant futureCandy has a brilliant future

Diablo:
though loosely based to topic, woowzers was yours tight.. so pretty such a capture of a little girl and the trauma of father.. so was really digging the personal connection of the relationship... i gotta say this on a generic level this was a creative piece but in my twisted hell other world this ish is a dime a dozen as far as concept really fucken brings down the mood cause you wrote about it like 99 times yourself nothing yall dig wrong just the dark world that i perssonally live in.. whats funny as unoriginal the father angel on this to me was meh the emotionals still hit side ways and beyond man with your straight fire depiction amaing feeling for nearling line by line it actually felt if you pulled back you would have lost style on the story itself.. so well done.. tech wise this was hard cause clearly style was a big part but at the end of the day either you slam it home or dont.. and yalls took the cake very provience very abrubt and in your face in a good way.. thanks n g/l

Symetrik:
like i was saying both loose in correct to topic yours just a little looser it just sucks saying that to such a pretty image and how it came to be.. so much inner beauty if though there was a touch of term oil.. well done.. loved the originality in this one was totally feeling hte vibe of free floating/dreaming through your own story as it unravels just had that lil bit of spice to it.. man this was cool it just didnt drift as far as it could of its like once you open such a big concept you need it to flourish to the point of no return and it just sort of drifted to an abrubt end.. so fault just imo.. like i was saying getting past style on tech was tough lots of re-reading and reading between the lines.. but lars just took you, yours very girlie - 9/10 i sway that way just his delivery of lines alone with structure had yall covered imo.. thanks g/l

vote = diablo