View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronic View Post
Saw the trailer for the movie... refused to see any more than that. No interest in shit marketed at 15yo girls tbh.
Shut the fuck up motherfucker. Shit's dope as hell and aint marketed at 15yo girls bitch. Watch the entire movie and then you get the right to talk to me about that movie faggot. Wasn't you the one I talked to about movies n shit a few days ago? You should at least listen to me when I tell ya to give that shit a chance. Shit reminds me about some Vulgar/Geno futuristic topical tbh.

And yo, I CAN AGREE that it can resemble some watered down Battle Royale version in terms of action for the most part. But the story itself is fucking brilliant, the atmosphere is amazing and the whole idea is brilliant as fuck. Shut your whore mouth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote