View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 10:58 PM   #5
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Diablo showed up with his usual metaphorical piece. I'm assuming it's talking about how netcees is the deep end and you gotta sink or swim and that you're the apex predator and all that stuff. I feel like if the content didn't become repetitive before the halfway mark this wouldn't have bummed me out but I was really hoping for a lot more as I know Diablo is capable of a lot more. Kinda disappointed. There were some cool lines here and there and the flow was consistent but this wasn't a semi finals drop bro and you know it. Either cashed this in or underestimated your opponent imo.

Halo, a few times here you had some really weird word choices and lines that left me scratching my head. Mainly because it would have a nice groove then you'd throw some line in there that thought it from a story to a free style bar or through me off. The majority of the piece was cool but I feel consistency hurt you a bit here. I also think this piece would've been better had it been more literal. Like "cookie cutter shark entity".... Just say cookie cutter shark lol. No need for that extra man. Some small mistakes like that through the read man really took me back from the potential.

Overall both guys definitely had their flaws and while I feel like Diablo just cashed in one bog metaphor tugging himself, the technical content was more consistent than halos drop which might've been less repetitive but was a lot less consistent line for like.

Vote Diablo