View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
King Ra.
The Throne, The Crown

Battle Record: 21-35

King Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant futureKing Ra. has a brilliant future

Week 11 Predictions (CONTINUED)

Buddha (6-4) VS. Just Write (1-2)

Let's flashback to week #9, when the Zenmaster trumped Just Write, 7-2. Now let's fast forward 2 weeks later, to present day, where these two face off once again. Is there anything on the line? Not exactly, but with the playoffs nearing, the winner here can set themselves up more than likely. Buddha is 4-1 in his last 5 match ups, though 2 of the wins were thru no show/forfeit. JW is coming off his first win of the season last week over nO goOd!, so a win here will be a huge boost. So which guy gets it? Zenny has participated in every week of the season, and has steadily improved with each passing week. I don't know how motivated JW is to not only to attempt to make the playoffs, but to gain revenge for the last match. This will be closer than last time, but I see Buddha riding that momentum all the way to the first round of the playoffs. PREDICTION: Buddha, 7-4.

Def_fuckin_5 (0-0) VS. Knucklehead (1-0)

This was a last minute battle set up, which prevented the leagues first ever triple threat match from happening. Knuckles slid in at the last moment to challenge Def5, and here we are. Both of these guys are battlers & I've never read any form of topicals from either. But wait!- Def mentioned that he used to write topicals some time ago. I'm sure the Geico Cavemen were around to witness that too. When it comes down to it, this match will come down to who can put together a solid piece of writing. I doubt this match will bring any top tier verses, tho' if Def manages to rekindle that touch from the past to now, he will have the upper hand. Sorry, but Sonic was always better than Knuckles. PREDICTION: Def_fuckin_5, 5-3.

Aesthetic (0-3) VS. Utmost (0-0)

Utmost makes his debut in the AOWL as the season is coming to a close, but maybe this will be a little glimpse of what he may bring to the table for the next season. On the other side of things is Aesthetic, still looking for that first win & what better time to put everything together to get it done. While his stories haven't really been up to par, he has been a constant face in the discussion board, inciting riots & throwing up his masonic hand signs (I see you man!). Seriously, will this be the first win of the season for Aes? Playoff hopes are very dim, but who says you can't ruin someone elses chances? Utmost is a solid battler, but I'm feeling an Aes victory is at hand. PREDICTION: Aesthetic, 6-1.

A Word With The King.... "nO goOd! Discussion".

KING KEITH: First things first. Introduce yourself to the readers, yo.

NO GOOD!: Whats up Keith, its me the one and only nO gOoD! aka DoveDozer
conscious storytelling emcee.. yeah...

KING KEITH: But what happens if you're unconscious? What then? Where'd the DoveDozer nickname come from?

NO GOOD!: I still drop bars in my sleep.. forever spittin...
DoveDozer came from nick name my mom gave me.. and it just stuck with rapping yo.. keepin it real.

KING KEITH: Mom's are a delight, ain't they? What's up with this new group you got going? Soldiers Only. You & Just Write. Explain.

NO GOOD!: I was considering a crew prior to forming Soldiers Only, and given the background of Just Write and myself it seemed a perfect fit. We flow similar and we have many common areas of ground. We THAT crew to look out for.

Mad respect for my homie Just Write.

....... and yeah moms rock.

KING KEITH: Seriously though man, I didn't realize you both were in a crew until after matches were set up. Lol. Y'all got the first battle open for votes. How you feeling about your topic this week? Easy? Difficult?

NO GOOD!: honestly, Im somewhat exhausted with the topic. I've done battle/war based topics so often Im verbally drained on them, but yet I can still find a way to express myself in that topical content, so its all good.. anything that keeps the pen moving is a good thing to me. Easy or difficult, Id say rather easy given my 10 years and still serving. Hoorah!

KING KEITH: Hoorah, soldier! You haven't been around much in the league competitively, but from what you have witnessed & experience thus far, what is your take on the league & the competition within it?

NO GOOD!: Bro, Im really impressed with the league. I had my run in with the trolls here and the faggotry that exists, but after bailing twice in the same week, I was reeled back in. exceptional competition here in the league, I recognize a few heads from the other site I've been on for 12 years (CK, pohfig, patrown, Bent, Ink and others) and I was immediately intrigued. I thought I'd rear my ugly mug here and my first battle was a real eye opener against Witty who little beknownst to me has champed a shit tonne of leagues and topical battles. He really wet my combat boots so to speak. Plus I've always been a firm believer that when you are amongst the calibre of writers that are here, you are forced to really take your time and up your pen game.

KING KEITH: No doubt about that man. The talent here is very exceptional. Speaking of which, if you were ranking the top 3 best writers in the league, who would they be & why?

NO GOOD!: oooh man.. .thats really tough because the comptetions is so stiff (insert fag joke here). I'd say from what I wrote I'll go with these three..

Witty - He really broke me into the league. He's got a real poetic flow, eloquent with words and his schemes are retarded. Very talented dude.

Cereal_Killer - Me and CK go way back at RM.com hes got a vocabulary larger than a websters dictionary this kid. and he got away from the retarded long bars. He is a serious force to be wreckoned with that is for certain.

the last one could be sooo many dudes here I mean BenT has dropped some real sick work, along with pohfig, sht man.. top three is tough.. I'll have to say i'll take IamBenT for the 3rd Im sure to ruffle a few feathers on this but everyone here is pretty sick with it to be honest, which is why Im so compelled to write for the AWOL. upping the pen game is always a good thing, flow like water bruh.

KING KEITH: The playoffs are around the corner. A lot of this weeks matches are critical. What match ups intrigue you this week & what are some of your predictions?

NO GOOD!: zygote VS. IAmBenT absolutely a great matchup here and id have to say this is my most anticipated match for obvious reasons. Champ match between two very fucking ill text dudes. Zygote got the vocab of a websters dictionary and bent got the multies for days. Im very much looking forward to checkin this one out. I got bent winning this
Cereal_Killa VS. pohfig - this here is another match that could easily be a champ match both of these cats are so dope its gonna be so good to read this battle and its very hard to say who will win this. Ck can pull it off, but hes gotta go for blood cause pohfig has dropped gems in every battle. Pohfig will win if ck is off his game..
Mike Wrecka VS. Objective - i havent seen objective much so based of what ive seen MW will take this imo.
Buddha VS just write - of course im rootin for my homie JW on this. But honestly this could do either way forreal. Both of these guys are really talented so its gonna be a match to check out for sure!

KING KEITH: Dope man. How are you feeling about your match up this week against DeadLion?

NO GOOD!: Honestly I dont know, I've never seen DeadLions work. So it could go either way. I'm a little hit and miss myself lately with some heavy shit goin on in real life, so anyone can take a win. Its the joys of writing in a league. The competition is great and I like the mutual respect us writers give eachother. This league is a great place to be.[

KING KEITH: Do you think zygote will close out the season as champion?

NO GOOD!: that would depend on how many matches to go yet. Cause bro, you know there is some serious talent lurkin.. zy could pull it off, but he better have his pen game correct.

KING KEITH: 2 weeks left man. The world may never know. :) Yo, this marks the end of our discussion. Thanks for the time & patience. You know, I held off the mag for so long because I definitely wanted an interview in it even tho' people were getting edgy. It wouldn't be the same or right leavin' ya hanging homie. With that said, any final thoughts, shout outs that you'd like to throw out there?

NO GOOD!: Yeah man.. its my pleasure to shoot the breeze..

keep the inspiration for your talent to everyone in the league, keep the ink flowing.

peep the sig.

holler.

Well folks, this marks the end of the SUPER DUPER TRIFECTA magazine that you all have been waiting for. I know y'all will enjoy this. Things will get back to normal as things have settled since the transition. There is a lot to look forward to as we head into the playoffs soon. Again, I thank you all for your participation & patience, making this league what it is today. Until next time, it's the King signing out. Holler.