View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 05:28 PM   #10
symetrik

Battle Record: 5-7

symetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant futuresymetrik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rock View Post
Wait isn't it due Tonight?
I must of confused the due date. I swear I didn't do that on purpose.
It's due tonight, you still have 9ish hours.

Quote:
I guess this doesn’t matter now since you didn’t post on time anyway, but I’m intrigued as to how the rest of the league feel about this scenario:

Would you guys allow your opponent to go over the agreed upon line limit, that they themselves requested, after you had already posted your verse?

I can’t help but feel this grants them an unwarranted advantage to do so.
I think it can be tough cuz people do be busy sometimes like you mentioned, and might not check in (both literally and checking the site). tough to find the middle point of "your opponent already posted" but if they posted like... the day of the battle being posted? is that still fine to ask for the things you need to ask for?

anyways. we all know Frank doesn't give a shiiiiit xD

this is why I suggested enforcing a check-in due date - 24 or 48 hours after the battle is posted. checking in proves you've seen it, seen who you're up against, the topic, had a chance to ask for things you might need.