View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 05:23 PM   #5
Soule
Save The Sea

Soule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant futureSoule has a brilliant future

Master Rock. I liked the first half of this but then it kinda felt like you started rambling and lost momentum. Out of all the approaches possible for this topic you took one of the more meta ones but I feel like you didn't fully capitalize on the potential. You could've made universe, Diablo and maybe even frank your prey and used detail to explain the hunt but instead you just kinda went on and on without much to process. I was disappointed. Considering who you're against, and it being the finals, I thought you'd go all out. But this isn't your best. C

Diablo, this was dope. I love that at first I thought it was people hunting lions then it was neanderthals hunting a steed and finally a mammoth taking out the neanderthals. It was a pleasant rollercoaster. The piece flowed nicely and definitely picked up pace as the action kicked in which was nice. Honestly have no complaints about this piece. You understood the assignment and the stage and you brought your best to the plate. A+

Universe, this was cool man. I don't think the concept or approach had me like Diablo did but the technique of this piece was fire. Flow was quick and multies were sick. Th subject you tackled was new to me and definitely kept me curious from start to finish. Not gonna lie I was hoping for shark attack in the beginning but it was creative regardless. Good stuff man. A

Two out of three isn't bad. Still a finale worth watching, I was just a little let down by the underdog here. Diablo and Universe tore the roof down though. Personally, I'm a story teller, and I feel the narrative of Diablos just edged it for me. But this could easily go either way. Great job fellas.

Vote Diablo