Old 05-15-2023, 10:36 PM   #1
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future
Exclamation AOWL SEASON XI MAGAZINE: CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION

ONCE AGAIN

☠︎BACK☠︎

...IS THE INCREDIBLE [!!!]

Welcome Back

★★★★★
T̳H̳E̳ ̳A̳O̳W̳L̳ ̳M̳A̳I̳N̳ ̳E̳V̳E̳N̳T̳

AOWWE UNIVERSE:You might've heard the rumors: The AOWL/WWE Network merge and deal? Bought out: back in February VIA Endeavor Group Holdings, Inc. Now Get A Load Of This: There CEO: Ari Emanuel/Diode
Reinstated my contract:

"Shake Up The Company!#$%^&*"♚

Out with the old, in with the new: So, to show Netcees a debt of gratitude, for their continued viewership & faithful participatory efforts: I am going to personally reward this weeks "The Verse Of The Week" $29.99$!!!!!#$%^&* WK VIII's Winner will be determined by show of hands/consensus poll. If this ambitious endeavor goes over well with The Fans: The Vetwork will continue to compensate the competitive factor for the foreseeable future of this season. Endeavor Group Holdings Inc. guarantees The Season XI Champion $250$#$%^* for their Grandest Contribution.

I'll continue overseeing all of the proceedings: henceforth
Under New Management, all creative direction, character development and storylines are exclusively streamed VIA Netcees.Org.
Here at the Vetwork Headquarters, members of staff are eager to PRAISE YOU, for, your devotion and loyalty, your tenacity, and your commitment to your craft. You trusted the process. And now it's going to pay off.
Your perseverance ensures we usher in an era of greatness for generations to come [#$%^&*]
This season is shaping up to be one to remember!
Before The Invasion: The AOWWE was gearing up for what is now the most highly anticipated Championship Showdown in Netcees Storied History.
Without further a due: Time, To, Pick Up—

Right where we left off!

Shall we?♞

DISCRECTION IS ADVISED.

SZN XI Power-Rankings

1. Baron Mynd [7-0]
Defeated Soule (NS), Quill (5-2), Brokenhalo (6-0 shutout), Eviction (NS), MMLP (6-0 shutout), Scar (NS), Soule (6-3)

2. Universe[6-1]
Defeated Veritas (NS), Scar (5-1), Frank (5-2), Pent uP (NS), Brokenhal0 (3-1), Eviction (5-0)

3. Master Rock [6-1]
Defeated Civil Raw xD (NS), Eviction (NS), Pharaohs Army (3-1), Adverse 2x (NS), Cereal (3-1),

4. brokenhal0 [4-3]
Defeated Eviction (5-0), Blue Bayou (NS), Quill (NS), Pharaohs Army (3-1)

5. Symetrik [5-0]
Defeated Pharaohs Army (TIE), Brokenhal0 (D.Q) NYCSPITZ (5-0), Cereal (3-0), Blue Bayou (NS)

6. Bladed Thesis
[2-0]
Defeated Razah (NS) Universe (NS)

7. Soule
[0-1]

8. Pharaohs Army [3-2]
Defeated Symetrik (TIE/W), Quill (NS), ACTIVATE SELF (NS)

9. Scar [4-3]
Defeated Dominate (NS), Quill (NS), Cereal (4-0)

10. Frank [1-1]

DISCRECTION IS ADVISED

Bladed Thesis: You're relatively new to Netcees. With well under 200 posts and just a few battles to your name: You find yourself in the Championship, facing a legend with almost 10,000 more posts than you, and 200 more battles than you.

Just How Psyched Are You? Are you psyched out or psyched up?

I'm petrified. I usually write pretty quickly but I've had writer's block for hours now. I just stare at the long list of internet accomplishments and titles and trophies and titles and championships belts Lars has and I just can't bring myself to write. And I'm pretty new to writing as well so this is a double whammy to my abilities. I only started since joining Netcees.

You've been on Baron Mynd's radar for months now. You two seem to have unfinished business from another era. So, tell me. What's your story? What makes you such a worthy opponent in this legends eyes?

I don't remember Baryn Mind from any other era. And I have no real story. Just a bored adult who enjoys wasting time once in awhile writing. I don't think I'm a particuarly worthy opponent as text seems so dead I think anybody showing up is worthy enough.

What board were you from originally? To help us put things in perspective. What Era were you active in? This can't be your first rodeo. Can it?

I'm originally from ShadySoldiers which turned into ItsHipHop. I don't remember the years but something like 2003-2004 seems about right.

You've been around long enough. Were you living under a rock? Your opponent is in the discussion for the Most Decorated Topical Textcee Of All Time! Didn't you venture to any other websites during that period? Baron Mynd is a house hold name. Who are the GOATS: in your humble opinion?

I ventured to a lot of websites in that time. Internet rap writers sitting in a circle picking out who is the best in their circle doesn't concern me. Households don't talk about text and if they do that's concerning. He certainly stuck around long enough to garner the accolades. Good for him. GOAT is subjective as taste is subjective. My personal favorites are black d, logic4dub, and dynasty.

You were signed up out of nowhere, against your will. Has that ultimately been the right decision. Or are you still on the fence about it?

As long as the topics are cool, it's chill. Got me writing again. But your choice is topics is straight awful and makes me wonder why. It's got to be on purpose at this point.

There certainly is method to all the madness. Any last words before you meet your maker?

Best of luck.

One last question: 5 favorite wrestlers of all time?

No order, Macho Man, Ric Flair, The Rock, Stone Cold, Kane.
@Certain @UnbornBuddha @Vulgar @PancakeBrah @veritas @RichardCorey @White Earl @Zen @Wise Wiggles @big baby @Mr. J @Eŋg @Hush @Ghost1 @zygote @dull boy @CopyPat @2tripple0 @Witty @Split Eight @Pinot Grij @Just Write @Cimmerian @JESODIST @Nigma @Soulstice @ill nik-A @Eviscerate @Mercy @Rawn MD @Fig @patrown @breathless @Dove Dozer @IamBenT @ThisisDAM @Atheist @ZeeDee @Diode @dyedinthewool @Three-Planes-Aligned @King Ra. @Orc @Cashius @Darth Yoda @namix @TYSON @Bodey @Artifice @~RustyGunZ~ @Objective @Nigma @Sinacog @ACTIVATE SELF @Concrete @Answer @asylum @YDK @Spoken @Tha Pastor Reach Yeah @Soule @Urban Dialect @Aesthetic @Alice @White LGI @Pakistani Hand Cannon @sacrifice @Chyeahhh!!! @Shredder @john hensley @Etherwave@uh-oh @Johnny 6 feet @Headless Verseman @Joko @EtH @Atheist @Johnathon Mercy @PiE @Seyance @Maximus @Sn00p @Ullr @Strikta @Sharp @Aero @kungfugrip @R!canTheoryz @Fracture @Clout @i single @UserName @Barcotic @Bobby D @Camp Bell @Coup @Darker Ego @Immolate @High Voltage @ribbit @david stern razor burns @Mike Wrecka @Exoduzt @Angkor @rakontur @Bladed Thesis @EtH @Cormier @fraze @Argh @The Law @Razah @Exis @Maximus @Flow@detour @trajik @trap @WZA @Scripter @Vinzr @Answer @Anjahl @Clayray @Defiant @Echo @Profit @Greed @corleone @Que @Mike Wrecka @brokenhal0 @NYCSPITZ @Adverse @Scar @Master Rock @Saint @Barcotic @Universe @Dominate @Quil @dead man @Lyfzaa Gamble @Zuo @Blue Bayou @Cereal @symetrik @Pharaohs Army @Diablo @sral @Civil Rawr xD @Ink

Last edited by Frank; 05-16-2023 at 11:49 AM.