Old 08-04-2014, 06:08 PM   #188
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

first versions cool. snare might be a little too loud, maybe the sample could just be turned up more in the mid/highs, im listening through my monitors tho my headphones are dead at the moment but it seems bassy enough. but yea this is slickness and all the samples vibe

second version you definately ruined haha

drums are way to active

maybe if you did that as a change up like every 4 bars it would work better, but yea i mean there is sections where its sick, like with the vocals the drum spazzes were dope, before the "bridge" part im guessing, with the crazy horn and shit that was cool too

but yea i mean those drums aint bad during the hook/bridge part, but just let the one two kick snare drive the main patterns cuz the bassline in the sample and guitar or whatever are doing enough to drive the groove