Thread: uh-oh
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:20 AM   #189
Malachi
Negus

Battle Record: 5-10

Champed
- Newbie Tourney VI

Malachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant futureMalachi has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Malachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
first versions cool. snare might be a little too loud, maybe the sample could just be turned up more in the mid/highs, im listening through my monitors tho my headphones are dead at the moment but it seems bassy enough. but yea this is slickness and all the samples vibe

second version you definately ruined haha

drums are way to active

maybe if you did that as a change up like every 4 bars it would work better, but yea i mean there is sections where its sick, like with the vocals the drum spazzes were dope, before the "bridge" part im guessing, with the crazy horn and shit that was cool too

but yea i mean those drums aint bad during the hook/bridge part, but just let the one two kick snare drive the main patterns cuz the bassline in the sample and guitar or whatever are doing enough to drive the groove
is this better ?
https://soundcloud.com/prophetmt/blue-city-v3

i kept the two kicks at where he made a mouth noise

but i took out one of the kicksnarekick in hte main and just had one at the end of the 4 bars like u recommended