Thread: uh-oh
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 04:37 AM   #192
DLB
COLTS GANG

Battle Record: 5-6

DLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-levelDLB drags down this site on a Masaii-level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
@DLB

Marvin Gaye's - What's Happening Brother & Inner City Blues

I'm not even sure what EQ Is lol
gotcha

EQ is Equalizer. easier saying, it's used for different distributions and touch-ups to various sounds, like if u wanted to use the bass of a sample or add more treble to it, EQ is for that. i'll give u an example w/ a beat i've been working on just for the fuk of it

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=12877154

listen to how the snares, etc have more depth in certain areas and fill the sound. i still need to tweak it a bit, but it was just for example. i used a sample and stole a lot of the bass out of it to use, threw in a synth as well. i think every thing in that was eq'd to give more depth

EDIT: you must be using the uh-oh drum kit, ur drums sound somewhat so crisp for no EQ. you prob wont even need to if u have good enough EQ'd sounds tbh

Last edited by DLB; 08-05-2014 at 04:46 AM.
DLB is offline   Reply With Quote