Old 08-07-2014, 07:00 AM   #195
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

certain, i want to accept but i know inevitably i would no show for two reasons. right now i want to write, but when the time comes to write, i won't want too. and on the offchance i do find a half hour block to key up perfection like i USUALLY DO, 32 lines isnt enough

when the aowl comes back i'll sign up for that or something tho

but in case you were wondering

the empires fall would be a tale of a rogue sorceror slowly poisoning the emperor and manipulating him with fear to do the sorcerors bidding until the people get so neglected they riot and the emperors own guard comes after him and in the midst of he chaos the sorceror destroys the entire city of NOVA and the end. thats what i would be trying to fit in 32.

saving the savages i would flip, it would be about a roman type army moving through unconquered lands, with a "savage" guide. they are coming to conquer and the "savage" knows his people are gonna murk the roman dudes, and he views the romans as savages that need saving, sure they got aqueducts but they don't have spiritual peace, so instead of leading them to there deaths on swords where they will be denied salvation he leads them to there deaths in the cold of the mountains

blood brothers inspires nothing in me. maybe gladitorial things. couple roman gladiators in an upstart college looking out for eachother on there climb to glory in a shitty roman upstart town. they fight mountain trolls(gorillas) and die. the end.