View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 08:36 AM   #21
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Tha rellik View Post
You're my age, so I'll permit your opinion based on being naive. Little Shop of Horrors, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Legend, these were all movies made around the time we were born. Tim Curry was big in the 80s and it's hard for people to appreciate what they didn't experience first hand.

However, consensus usually has valid points for it to exist in the first place. Just because you can't relate doesn't mean that your opinion is irrelevant, it just doesn't matter to most people because most likely you're uninformed or just can't relate.

Knocking someone because you don't like them is fine, just stop parading your opinion around like fact.

Bet you a million dollars Tim Curry turned down more pussy than you'll see in your life time.
YOURE SO OFFPUTTING GO THE FUCK AWAY

NO1 GIVES A FUCK OR EVEN REMEMBERS HE WAS IN LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS THATS RICK MORRANIS MOVIE

AND IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM WAS RANDOM RANT CALLING TIM CURRY A BRITISH FAGOT PARADED OR EVEN SUGGESTED AS FACT U FUCKING IDIOT MONGOLOID

STFU STFU STFU LITERALLY I HATE U AS A BUMAN BEING
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote