View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
Lotto Smirk

Battle Record: 37-49

Lotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant futureLotto Smirk has a brilliant future

You aint shot guys or pop nines, you can't even handle a gun your a weak shit
last week you pulled the trigger on RPK...N shot ya whole career into pieces
This guys having an identity crisis, When i write this, i got him shook n nervous
Correct you aint a bull ox - thats just what voters think after reading 1 of your verses
Ox skips then gym on purpose, Personal trainer or his mates, hes known for shifting dates
So if your 'strong as an ox' It just means your a weak faggot who's scared of lifting weights
call 'ox cart' cuz he aint got balls to beat me, He's a draft animal being sent to the slaughter, as a minimum
Ox fakes beef he should be a goverment talker, cuz he dodges the question of beef like horse meat criminals
You aint getting to a champ match you a Knucklehead n not the good one im sorry bud
Ill buy you a plane ticket, give you $10,000...
Because Thats ya only chance of finally getting face to face with hollywood