View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 07:14 PM   #156
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@Corleone who is ur fave NC topical writer?

I personally dont have a fav, but I really like what I read on NC, concerning topical writers. As a writer, you have to understand literature and testimony, thats what makes the best of writers. In my opinion, their were some really bad moments that turned me off somewhat, from some of these writers, hence, the back and forth comments per say, in our recent past but needless to say, in my grace and merciful ways (lol), my superior intelligence never betrayed ones ignorance, if that makes any sense to you? and I thank the talent that some of these guys have but sometimes, children can surprise you.. often, lol.

Other than that, that Johnny 6 feet guy can really write his tail off. He's a definite personal fav of mines, and although im not too fond of his regular text or audio rap battles, his talent for a writer, speaks of itself. Their are a few others, as well. @Rawn MD is another talented writer that I've known for about 26 years via the net. Granted, we've havent spoken to eachother since the early 2000's, as I have not been online in nearly 20 years but his talent really strikes me, as well, as a writer. In my opinion, he has evolved to such an incredible talent, some of the new text pieces Ive read from him are beyond incredible.

Thats all I have for now, but if I want to touch up on this by adding a few more names to mention, I'll be sure to keep you updated.

Some thoughts, I have an old net bud of mines that has reached back to me recently named, "Dr. Sluess". I have known this guy to be the writer of our circle for some years now, since the year of 1993-1994 or so, to be exact. It would be nice to see him get involved into these topical writing tournaments/leagues. I just never seen such an outlet these days for guys like Sluess, as to back in our day, it wasnt a popular thing to host these type of tournaments on our forums. What a sad shame is that, because this guy fits every criteria needed to be considered legend in this arena. Just some food for thought.
corleone is offline   Reply With Quote