Shonami Surf

Battle Record: 24-16

Champed
- Bad Blood II
- BA Tag
- BA Tag Tournament IV
- 1-2 Punch League
- Shadow Boxing

murda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant futuremurda sho has a brilliant future

Bags

I want ya HOF spot back...i got to speak my agenda u aint the B i rememba
cuz u just a shell of yaself & im here to cut ya life support an make u eat the placenta

then i grab ya ho an beat it up...now ya ass is out the picture
i go savage wen i split her an fuck till she blackout so hard that cashius try to lynch her

n ya wordplays define u...coward don't deserve to fuckin speak
u rely on how ya words sound.... im more concerned w what they mean
keep runnin ya mouth outta pocket ill grab the choppa an pop it
i keep the metal round man...itta chase blue out the game like Dr Robotnik

why the fuck u write like u seen hard prison an glocks
all ya gun bars just sound retarded...so i guess we can finally link autism to shots

Blue

^ur gunna say you beat me?! nah, i'm severely better Bags..
if memory serves me right…... then take notes, cuz you clearly never have
guy's wack & overrated, never drops punchlines appealing w/ sting..
goes by ‘Ghost’ cuz i'll easily walk right through em w/out feeling a thing

i see u've worked on your delts, well keep liftin to heavy ya neck..
i've been shruggin’ my shoulders for years too... when asked why u get any respect

you're trash & crap, wack with raps homie that's a fact..
cant turn a ‘disintegrate material’ .. but i will once ur body's dumped in an Acid Bath

bare knuckle deathmatch, pussy if u realllly wanna see me then ding..
same Coaster not - take the ‘Cans off the table’ & i'll make sure u ain't Leaving a Ring

Vote: Blue... both these verse were either spot on hits or misses, some lines were worded great then you had niggas setting bars up like

"this Hawk leave u crippled, stick-steering once these shells spark hard.."

wtf does this mean? hahaha this shit is hilarious yo you can tell who never really shot some shit up before haha... or

"I want ya HOF spot back...i got to speak my agenda u aint the B i rememba"

my mans said REMEMBA to rhyme with placenta hahaha, I fuck with how grimey the punch was though

Anyway back to the actual verses in whole I took out the bars that missed to me and then reread what I liked together as an actual verse and i was fuckin with Blue'e a little bit more honestly. His hits were a bit more clean and outside of that horrid set up I was feeling his brand of punches more... I hated having to vote on this both verses were pretty good though

"aim impeccable if I miss somebody I aint seen em in a while"