Old 11-09-2016, 10:29 PM   #5
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Honestly uh oh I didn't understand any of that.

How does your statement help my complexion?
white people don't give a shit about your complexion. the media does. the same media that told you hillary would win in a landslide for months now. those same white people voted obama in, twice, a black man, against candidates far superior to trump.

im a white working class dude in a swing state that went trump, i am around white working class people who voted for trump, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year. not once has the race of anyone been discussed, if its politics its trashing hillary for being a crooked career politician, exploiting her employment by the american people for her own profit, breaking laws, countless scandals, the flip flopping, the overall horse shit of her existence.

the problem was hillary. if you can't comprehend that, its on you.

tell me how hillary helps your complexion? is it by installing so many solar panels the reflection of the sun off them gives all white people a dark tan?