Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Good bar from blue. I’ve seen more impactful, harder hitting bars from you - but you execute so well and the wording so crisp - you can take an okay concept and turn it good. The wp works although it was a bit basic. Idk if you this was on purpose I’ll give you credit for the G tie in lol.

Killing spree your bar was pretty good. Scalpel was a cool tie in. The concept was good, but I’ve heard parodox/pair of docs a few times so that wasn’t too impactful for me. Also paradox seems a bit just thrown in for the wp because you didn’t really set up why it’s a paradox. I thought the bar was good but I think Blue took this one.

Mvgt Blue