View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 02:06 PM   #15
Mike Wrecka
WOW

Battle Record: 29-25

Champed
- Writing Challenge League I

Mike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant futureMike Wrecka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_boners View Post
Though, I will say.

I understand that to the disenfranchised whites of middle America, I do grasp that Hillary makes ya'll feel that same fear that Trump instills in PoC, LBGTQ, Muslim/Jewish communities as well as women of all walks of life. She represents the big city elite, she represents the people that took the industry out of your towns and into the city. She represents the fall of religious values, and basically the fall of all of what holds the small towns folk together. I do totally get that.

But the major divide being that you weren't ever going to come to any harm, lose your right to make decisions about your bodies, lose the right to use a bathroom, marry your lover, be prosecuted for your religion, etc.

edit: I'd be remiss if I didn't point out the humor in your statement about the 0.1% of Trump supporters when that's roughly the same amount of Muslims represented by extremists but your guy wants to ban them ^_^

I think you are confusing Trump for some ultra conservative bible thumper. He is not. He is a fairly moderate New Yorker. He will not infringe upon the rights of anyone in the LGTG community. That's the liberal media spoon feeding you bullshit, propaganda portraying him as some kind of monster which couldn't be further from the truth. I genuinely implore you to watch his speech after he won the election. He plans on being a champion of all American people. As long as you aren't here illegally or are under suspicion of being a terrorist you have nothing to fear