View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 03:03 PM   #27
Pakistani Hand Cannon

Pakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant futurePakistani Hand Cannon has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
Dick riding hard body, eh?

Going out of your way to follow me in threads?

Fucking lame faggot.
Again, i just be stating facts but like most ho ass niggas here you respond with ad hominem shit....cause youre a dunce & refuse to look at it - hence why you stay a dunce.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bags View Post
avoid that tactic^^^^

its only 5 threads active in a given week.....he doesn't have to really follow you as opposed to just opening the rare active thread upon opening the site

go at him directly....don't allow yourself the narcissism necessary to entertain the idea that he actually cares about you...you do yourself a disservice in this matter because you attach a frame of mind to your opponent that doesn't exist and in such weaken your offensive due to the fact that you cannot attack that which does not exist.

hurt him. not the idea of him that you have created.
Bags is your dad. Iont giv a fuck if that nigga younger than you. Bags is your dad its been known. Take his advice.

I'll shorten it for you though....be less of a ho. you tryna hide your ho-ness with more ho-ness. embrace youre a ho in hopes you myt become somethin greater....than a ho lol

Pakistani Hand Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote