View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 11:12 AM   #6
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Vv, sup brah? I liked this piece, very much disliked the double spacing. Just unnecessary. Also I wish you would have just stated the topics you were doing. The way you had the in the beginning of each section really threw the flownof the overall piece off with having to read them each time. If I wouldn't have went back and reread your piece without reading those topic titles my vote probably would have been different.

King ra, sup player. Man this piece has sooooo much potential. It's like I was telling vulgar in his piece, I come to expect a certain class of writing with people when I know they're fully capable of it. Ive seen you just knock out some MONSTER pieces but this one felt very lacking. Idk if you havent had time to write this season or if you're just rusty but this is below your usual capabilities. Not to say it wasn't a good piece though, just not good enough

Mvgt=vv