View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 05:05 PM   #16
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Damn I forgot I even made this thread. I think I need to have Dr. Drew make an intervention who can spot me 200k for a 30 day rehab so I can get fucked up the day I get out? Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
I drive a jeep liberty its 4 wheel drive which you need. I bought it in cash for 4k from someone off cragslist... great car its fucking up now though when you get it between 45 and 55 the shit rattles and shakes
All of that is completely accurate except it doesn't exactly rattle and shake. I think bucks slightly would be the better description. The mechanic I took it to said one of my cylinders was misfiring... low compression or something like that. Anyway its been like that for 3 years. 70+ on the highway its smooth, 45 or under completely smooth its just that 45-55 where it does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
my first car I ever had was ford thunderbird best thing I ever had.... 1994 lx... I got it in 1995 ... but then after that got a hyandai sonata.. so the thing wouldn't start I think it was a 2001... and was was wrong was a crankshaft posistion sensor... wtf is that ,and it was like a grand for it... fixed it.. warranty from niggas wahtever wore out like 2 months before it
And that was all true to.. that Sonata was a piece I got screwed over on that. 1994 thunderbird was awesome, best car I've ever had and other than the exterior I never took care of it lasted forever.

No clue why I said I got it in 95 or what I meant lol? I was either 8 or 9 years old in 1995.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote