Old 05-18-2014, 11:49 PM   #9
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

Jonathan Mercy
Wonderfully wicked. The wrap around phrases are a thing of beauty. The tempo/pacing is something to marvel at. The flow is really remarkable. You make the schemes come alive off the screen like a professional lyricist. The vocab is exceptional. The content is rather vague but it in a classic, forgivable way. What is your weakest link is your connection with the picture. I am not a fan of searching infinitely into verses for hidden meanings. Shit should be spelled out for me.

Soulstice
Quotation game is on point. Always dope with the dialogue. The characters really come alive in your dialogues. The contrast of dialogue and description is always 3D. Again though I'm having trouble matching it up with the picture without racking my brain.

I liked both joints. Soulstice told this gangster gypsy tale and Jonathan Mercy was hell bent on somebody .

Enjoyed Jonathan Mercy here. Voting Jonathan Mercy.

Great battle