Thread: Iran, huh?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:01 PM   #159
boof

boof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant futureboof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word. do we know how accurate these ballistic missiles are though and what is even circled? i assume living quarters are in the center top type structures in their main pic here, but word.

i don't see anything about them letting them know though, everything i've read is we knew hours before hand though from iraqi's and our "early alert systems" so everyone was in safe bunkers anyways at the time of the shelling

but this makes logical sense that they were just trying to save face with the minor clapback and explains why we didn't respond ruthlessly. because if they were actually trying this was a pathetic attempt lol

yeah iraqi's knew because iran told them, multiple countries knew beforehand. several reports of this, will find if you need it. and yes also our systems.

no one wants war with america, this should never be surprising. again we make up a third of the worlds military budget. we've already been crippling irans economy for years, we make it impossible for them to import food and certain medicines. we killed 300 iranian civilians in the 80's. we funded saddam hussein when he killed tens of thousands of iranian civilians in the 80's, and we've been destroying their neighbor countries iraq and afghanistan for the last 2 decades. they know this. they don't want war, we're constantly poking them so we can justify going to war because that's what all the neocons(this includes netenyahu) have wanted since '03 and probably since the '79 situation immolate posted. yes this is them saving face with a minor clapback, they had to do something. but missiles are not their strength(again the american sanctions), their biggest strength is proxies across the region.

Last edited by boof; 01-08-2020 at 10:14 PM.
boof is offline   Reply With Quote