View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 01:04 AM   #194
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
Jesus Christ.

***Upping this for a more comfortable "prison" thread.... for self-battle-spams? (compared to the NC's Jail)***

lol @Ouch had more personality and creativity thatn 85% of you trolls.
Thats a fact...

And I havent posted over a year for sure probably closer to 2 years.

I moved, got an ok job... got a pure bred boston terrier that I paid way too much for. Motherfucker just bites and unties my wifes/me/kids shoe laces. That thing is like an assassin, in one quick move ya shoe laces are done. But I still like him... named him Louie.

I still smoke and drink heavily but I have a feeling I probably always will... its just how to control moderation and whatever.

I hadn't thought about these forums for a couple of years... I searched project rhyme on google.. nothing... and then searched battle rap text forums or something and this came up. Forgot it turned to netcees and im 34 now, I joined this shit when I was like 14... crazy man... if anyone reads this I hope you and yours are doing well.