Thread: The OM Chat
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 07:33 PM   #93
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

@Blue Bayou
@Universe
NOT PERSONAL; just "material".

Hey guys. Finally got inspired and wrote "mad bars"...on the open mic...In the spirit of Uni & @brokenhal0 (and even longer), I emptied the whole clip.

My typical satire/jabs/meta "netcees-centric" stuff.
It's just my niche (however sad that may be)...

-BLUE BAYOU: Hey, you were "rapper X" for a lot of generics...Hope you don't mind...Plus your name of Blue afforded me opportunities to abuse the "oo"-sounding rhyme...Regarding the #of threats of violence to u & your loved ones (and taking your wife, etc.): As a Vet, I hope you realize those aren't real, and simply shock material...Like I said, hopefully corny&"over the top" enough - to be generic for most opponents.

-UNIVERSE: As you saw early in the season on AOWL chat, I made a post about inspiration/motivation/long line counts, etc...Well, whether intentional or not, your negativity about my Ukraine War piece EVENTUALLY motivated me to "drop mad barz" and finally "edit" a 'lil...
Yes, it's my usual/comfort zone of the satire/meta...
Some day I'll get as good at you at pure Topical looking at a picture or quote...
Anyway, your Multisyllables have been inspiring (And so have many others' in the AOWL & open mic, battles, etc. recently)...So it is what it is, this just "came out", like hal0's...
Just a ludacris amount of material about who's better at writing /& rapping, etc... more of my comfort zone.

This is what we've(I've) become. For better or worse. Just know You & the opportunity to face Blue played a part...that's why the "aggression": to come out with stuff.
I don't expect a reply, but as you've both been "addressed heavily" you certainly have that right... if u wish/ whatever format or length. But not necessary as I said....Uni has already rhymed my name for a long "multi-verse" response. lol, in the past.

In sum, it's probably somewhere between the "future of text as we know it" (at least MY text (sadly?))...
OR
A Terrible / WAY over-capitized eyesore that no one can get through...
THUS, it's likely somewhere in between; and is there for whoever wishes to enjoy it or ignore it. idc

MANY NAMES ARE MENTIONED.
I haven't tagged everyone like a madman, because not every1 wants to read my long rambles...
So I've tried to appropriately title it as a "current netcees" thing...so any1 who's actually active can peruse for their name if they want. @Aero
@Wise Wiggles
\why giggle?

Thanks.

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-08-2023 at 01:24 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote