Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 05-25-2024, 01:39 AM   #541
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future
Default LONG BAR DISS TO ANSWER..

I'm a ''QUANTUM PHYCISIST'', a ''QUANTUM LYRICIST'' you're a BOTTOM BUNK, CON YOU SUCK -- AUCHITZ HEARING THIS??
BOTTOM LYRICISIST -- .. CONOR MECREGOR? BOTTOMLESS EXPERT -- What's the ''ANSWER TO'' -- ''ALL SO SERIOUS??'' -- BESIDES A COCK THAT GETS CHOPPED BY ''GLOCKS AND SHIT''!!

A ''GLOCK NINE'' to your temple -- LIKE XAOLIN MONKS using ''GUNS'' -- ABUSE THE NUN/NONE? SHOOT THE SUN/SON!!..
BUST A GUN -- BUST A TON -- You ''SPIT FLAMES'' -- I'll use a ''GLOCK'' to ''SHOOT THE SUN//SON!!

I'm ''AJ THE MENACE AND SINACOG'' -- NOT ECHELON -- PETRO SCONCE -- ANSWER A WEINE WITH SKINNY? But a YETI when FAT/PHAT..!!
I'm GETTING A GAT -- I BUST MATICS FOR FUN PRACTICE -- USE A ''KNIFE TO GET ALL THE FAT/PHAT!!

I'm ''ABUSING you ANSWER'' -- I've ALWAYS BEEN GOD TIER WHILE ''YOU'' were TOP TIER!!
COCKS HEAR!! -- DARTH MAUL -- will CHOP HEARTS -- WITH HELICOP ART -- I'll ''THROW YOU IN THE AIR'' THAN ''CHOP FEAR''!!
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2024, 01:40 AM   #542
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

NETCEE's IS RELEASED!!
Old 05-25-2024, 02:49 AM   #543
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Default QUANTUM PHYCISISTS

I'm OBELISK THE TORMENTOR,, COCK BACK AND SQUEEZE the beretta//
cheese and mozerella == i get cheese like MICE< and shoot dice!!
BOOM CHRIST< like terriosts -- blitzscreen terriosts//
I'm GOD OF THE TEMPLE OF RA -- what's your facade''//
BOMB IRAQ AND IRAN,, what's the plan -- move the war like armistice's!!/
BOMB the pit like smelly anus's -- pain blitzscreen with URANUS'ss!!
Old 05-25-2024, 02:54 AM   #544
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

I'm LEVIATHAN WITH THE BEAST -- PAPYRUS RIP WITH THE EAST -- CONNIVING as a fox -- killing the fucking ox -- I opened stocks and killed shocks with ILLS SHOTS -- I'm the evil FOX with insect intelliegence -- you are irrelevant -- when I GIVE A REAL VENT -- I'm shooting the breeze like a PISTOL BLAST TO KILL YOUR ASS -- PAPYRUS nature was the creator -- I turn you to burning vapors -- I am the beast from DISEASE(THE EAST) I am the conundrum gallows of HELL -- Propel you to HELL THAN SEND YOU TO JAIL -- I'm as simplistic as mathmaticians solving math magicians with action and satisfaction with ration and satisfaction -- I am the orb of confusion the orb of confuscious -- YOU ARE A LOSER -- I am the abuser -- I'm a conniving evil fox -- killing oxes(AXES) -- with the sconce -- I'm the order of the phoenix order of the serpent -- QUARTER OF THE EARTH IS NERVOUS -- deserving nerve ends for torture and burn phlegm -- I am the insect from the JUNGLE -- BUCKLE OR SPLIT -- JUNGLE IS THIS -- JUNGLE THESIS IS THIS -- ripping lions and tiger's in half and have a laugh with i stab them with broken glass -- soaken ashes and burned in half with laughing abacadabra abracadabara -- I'm the moment of time and space till time's erased -- I'm the slaughter of worlds -- each dimension ripped to shreds with teeth and lead -- eat the dead -- and decease the red -- I am the owner of this world -- going through the titanium alloid -- with uranium weaponry -- brain telepathy -- and brain chemistry -- INSANE TELEPATHY -- INSANE CHEMISTRY -- I am the opium sceneted planet destroyer -- granite the holster -- brain matter the abracadabra -- brain matter the abracadabara -- I am the order of the INSECTS -- order of the taratula's -- QUARTER of the avalanche -- sordid and you don't have a chance -- BORDER'S ARE JUMPED BY CRICKETS till thier sent back by ribbits and exhibit men -- with smif n wessun blasts -- KILL THE EFFIN MAN with a telegram -- I am the SALAMI SLICER -- strike like a viper -- I am the cypher -- strike like a viper -- I am the cypher -- strike like a cobra -- strike like a cobra -- I am beyond the level of NUCLEAR(NEW CLEAR) and commit havoc with savage beast teeth to kill the beast from the east -- CANNIBITCH -- with savage teeth and brandish knives -- savage ties with damage demise -- RABID RHYMES tear through spines and picket signs -- pickets signs kill the swine -- picket points kill the joints -- I am the rhymer of rhymer -- rhymes the rhymes -- I kill time balance with rhyme chalice -- I am the rhymer of rhymer -- the killing of time -- I'm concealing the nine with penetrating the spine -- HATING THE LINES AFTER COMMON LINES from the rhyme -- I am the birth of a demi-god with demon blood -- semon ejaculates and masturbates to massive wastes of thigh roid -- prime mediterrian with rhyme lines of titanium -- I'm the clause of rhymes -- rhyming rhyming rhyming -- I'm not CLOCKWORK i'll punch a clock in the face all over the clocks hands is blood -- shot man in blood - shot man in blood -- shot man in blood -- I am the rhyming chalice rhyming callous battling CAN-I-BUS with jagged thrusts -- and canon blasts avalanche -- I'm the rhyming rhymer -- the time divider -- Divididng the line -- I am the canon blast avalanche -- brandish blasts with canon blasts -- CANON BLAST CANON BLAST CANON BLAST -- I am the rhymer from the divding time -- rhymimg orange with chorus and sordid -- porridge -- I am the blast of rhymes -- with concubine music -- I DECAPITATE thousands of legends with weapons telepathic sword -- dragon lord from the havoc born -- I'm countering missile strikes with hissing twice -- hissing rhymes like the garden of eden I harbor a demon -- the governement is screaming -- I'm the rhyming chalice -- rhyming malice -- I killed a thousand emcees from liquid swords with no remorse -- I'm the rhyming legend -- I'm killing times with planetary weaponry -- AVALANCHES SPLASH ON THE SUMMIT -- ATTACKING THE PLUMMETING ANGELS WITH GOVERNEMNT strangle -- I am the arch angel gabriel with hazel nuts eyes the buck twice like cometh thy light I am the first coming of christ -- the burning of eyes from the conundrum of light -- I am the summon of dice rolled for snake eyes and rattle snake eyes -- I killed harpoons with killer whale tactics -- backflip whales so they can face pain -- I am insane -- I am insane -- I am insane -- I killed insanity with telepathic weaponry -- I am the telepathy of legends -- the reverend with insane chemistry -- eons are tortured with eternity and forever -- I severed the weather with burning swords - I am the accord of ryhmes with orc of rhymes -- of course you'll die like apple pie -- I am the animal eating other animals like cannablism -- the alogirthm killing schisms -- killing schisms -- killing schisms -- I'm the algorithm with burning schism -- I am the the rhymer with burning enzymes -- hurt a dead rhyme -- burning enzymes -- I'm killing terminal cancer with AIDS -- what's stronger aids or cancer -- COVID COVID COVID XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXI'm INDIFFERENT to hell and heck -- both are overrated -- OVERSATUATED nigger torture -- TRIGGER SCORCH YA rappers in that shit -- but wrappers are more than that.. we SCARE HELL -- dare cells trap us -- MAP US torture and we'll escape with counter rape and snape strikes make HELL AND HECK DISRESPECTED you fucking cunts -- I am nothing and evertyhing -- I AM NOTHING -- I AM NOTHING -- I AM NOTHING -- blunt swing hits the boulder -- it cracks skulls and sentiment -- hull the slaveship -- jolt the minute men -- with hour long songs -- POWER TO THE CREATOR that killed zillion emcee's -- I'm not talking AJ THE MENACE but SINACOG -- the real monster nigger from PHYSIC HELL -- pious dwell -- I'm always hungry like MCDONALDS full of people -- the cathedral steeple is cracked in the skull -- THE SISTINE CHAPEL I MEAN you stupid cahtolics that don't even know that JEUSS CHRIST EXISTED AND THE GOD OF ISRAEL EXSISTED -- THE IRON AGE WILL TURN TO THE RAINBOW AGE when little ISHMAEL kills the dismal -- I'm the order of the SERPENT order of the phoenix -- genius -- spectar from the order of the genius -- MY COCK is sucked daily by cock suckers -- woman with blunt numbers -- SON RUMMAGGING cunt woman -- I AM SINACOG not SYNAGOUGE -- I kill preists and pastors like HELLSING -- BELT RING BELT RING BELT RING -- I'm the conundrum gallows of HELL -- I'm coming with more knives and swords that divine accord -- I am the lord with shinning force -- I exsist to torture HELL'S SPIRITS and seer spirits -- I am the seer who killed every emcee on other website's suffer dead mics? AND SUFFER HEADLIGHTS -- I'm killing emcee's left and right -- dead the mic -- I AM A STRIKE FROM A PUNCH OF A FIGHT KILLING A BOXER -- FULFILLING THE MONSTER -- I'm killing imposters like AFRO SAMURAI AND WACK ASS RAPPERS FROM SCHOOL -- wrapping with rule -- I'm putting caps into schools with wording with CAPS -- surginging with wraps -- I'm countering airplanes and jets -- burn LIL WAYNE BACK AND AS HE KILLS AESOP ROCK -- I LAUGH -- SOON KING OF THE DOT will be nothing you fucking douchebag -- HOOD WRAP -- I am the sun -- the moon -- the stars -- I'm coming with bars that shutter afar -- I'm coming with stars that glimmer like bars -- I'm the ninja assassin wrapping killing NARUTO AND SASUKE -- the burro is not you -- you're stupid as fucking glue -- not **INHALING** RETARDS -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING SEA THE ZING// I'm the offspring of war -- CALLING GENES that rip through bone and skin -- honning withing the code of DJINN'S -- I'm ONYX STATURE BUBONIC RAPTURE -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing -- I'm killing wrappers with RAPTOR WORDS and slashing curbs that apply your mouth -- I'm the mother fucker who killed GZA while everyone watched -- he was never the same fucking freak AESOP ROCK -- cable sock -- maple syrup cock -- I'm able with relgion to turn the pages to a better book like text battling -- I am the serpent who zillions of earth worms till their extinction -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees -- ZING ZING ZING!! I'm the ancient magus bride I'm the ancient magus bride I'm the ancient magus bride -- KILLING EVERY HERO AND VILLIAN FOR BEING BORING IN MARVEL so shut your fucking mouths like SPIDERMAN -- I'll COVET THY NIEGHBHOR -- you're neighbhood spider man -- I'm killing emcee's left and right -- dead the mic -- I'm the order of the serpent the order of the dragon -- the dragon killed the phoenix -- I'm a genius -- teaching idiots like GZA AND THE WU TANG that their nothing -- blunt swing and it's something -- cunt zing cunt zing cunt zing -- I'm killing animals like poachers -- drinking danimals like old surge -- I'm able to kill emcee's with ease without the microphone -- I'm onyx stature bubonic rapture -- I'm the emcee who killed AESOP ROCK -- with AESOP WRAPS -- table snap with my woman CHRISTINA STEIN GATE my true love -- don't ask jamie for nothing -- JAMIES MY DAUGHER WILLING TO SLAUGHTER FOR FREE -- SHORE SEAS -- SHORE SEAS -- SHORE SEAS --I'm the ancient writer killing cypher - I AM A TYPER KILLING CYPHERS AND VIPERS with swinging elephant swords celibate lord -- building the building blocks from scratch -- I am the match for this faggot -- like a fucking gay dating website -- I'm onyx stature bubonic rapture -- I'm calling harp songs and jubille sprees -- harp songs and jubille sprees -- harp songs and jubille sprees -- sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing -- AFRO from ra the rugged man's pussy -- you're the worst rapper in history -- get out of my face before I SPIT ON IT with wraps -- get it spit with wraps like I SPIT FUCKING W(R)APS -- you fucking idiot -- I am the ANTI CHRIST with savage knives and banquet time -- I am onyx stature bubonic rapture -- calling raptors to kill revelation creatures -- gigantic raptors kill chapters of the biblic one slash my claw and your entralled
Old 05-25-2024, 02:54 AM   #545
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

DONE!
Old 05-25-2024, 04:21 AM   #546
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

Once upon' a time there were two cockatoo's; white and yellowish hue
They flew in the evening blue as two bird's of a feather'; flocking together
They ate seeds of grace; they ate seeds of life; seeds of light
They ate as two birds flocking together; enjoying the blue weather on adventures
The two cockatoo's flew together toward a church cathedral; a church steeple
They loved the church; heard songs of joy from outside were they were on the roof
They loved the church cathedral; loved it's people; the devil and the people were never equal
The devil and the birds were never equal; they sang church songs on the roof
When on the green terrain; they saw a man playing his trumpet on the way to his car
Playing a loud trumpet noise; he played outside of a church cathedral on his way to his car
The birds loved enjoying that lovely music; it was as if the red devil turned black
The bird's loved cherishing that trumpet music; it was wonderful
The church people outside of the church cathedral applauded with hands clapping
The birds sang church songs over the yellow trumpet's music; the Spanish man loved the music as-well
When the Spanish man and his trumpet left; the two bird's cried over the music
The two bird's cried over the beautiful Spanish christian music; they loved him
When suddenly; the Spanish man came from out of the car to play the loud trumpet music
The two birds were surprised, they thought he left them forever
The Spanish christian man played the loud trumpet music, for everyone (including the bird's) again
The christian church loved his music; the Spanish man left with his trumpet; the two bird's cried in wet tears...

(AND...BECAME..DOVES)

Horsemen of light conquering plight in empyrean skies
I am the night; the night envelopes white in the heart skies
I've killed many devils and demons; heard them screaming in beseeching
The intriguing seaing I heard from a rhetoric tongue; was the devil himself
I killed for seldom sean; the serene seas are serene byzantine
I killed dark animals in thoughts of gleaming light swords
I am a serene majestic mystic man with serene plans in hand
The world will know of my reign; the horsemen's reign of gleaming light
I am the horsemen of light; the horsemen of white
I am a horsemen of light; with gleaming brightness
I killed thousands of devils and demons; gleaming white swords
I came from heaven in a chariot of light; with swords of light
I am the tongue of a serpent; the tongue of a serpent
I have a purpose to unleash my power through wrath and rage
I killed thousands in battle; with a blaring sword of light
I am a gleaming horsemen of light; on a chariot of light
I am a maker of heaven; the maker of destiny
I am a maker of light; the maker of brightness
I am a horsemen of light; the white brightness of light
I am a source of light; the source of brightness
I killed thousands of devils and demons with a blaring sword of light
I killed millions of devils and demons with a blaring sword of light
I am a horsemen of light; with fury and rage
I killed zillions of devils and demons; with a blaring sword of light
I am a maker of heaven; a maker of destiny
I am a destined king; with serene gleaming rings
I am a horsemen of light; a horsemen of fury
I have the rage of eight thousand seas with furious' glory
I am a destined king; I am a destined king of gleaming rings
I killed eons of devils and demons with a blaring sword of light
I am a maker of destiny; a maker of fate
I bathed with eight thousand serpents in a destiny lake
I am profound gluttonous punishment from the walls of a succubus
I am a maker of destiny; the maker of the future
I am planet destiny; the owls of scorn
I am a maker of heaven; with ravenous horns
I clawed through one thousand devils and demons
I clawed thought a million devils and demons
I was sent from heaven to hell; with a blaring sword of light
I was sent from heaven to hell; with a blaring sword of light
I am a maker of destiny; the maker of heaven
I killed one thousand serpents in a lake of fire
I am a thousand serpents of wisdom and intelligence
I plummeted from heaven; to kill hellish' sin
I am a maker of destiny; the maker of heaven
I am the maker of destiny; the maker of fate
I killed a jezebel and sphinx with a sword of light
I killed one thousand horsemen in a fight
I

MONSTROUS HEATHEN -- CONQUER A DEMON -- PONDER RELUNQISHIMENT --
SOMBER AND SHIEK -- CONQUER REGIMES -- POLISHED AS SHIEK -- ''HONEST TO GOD'' LIKE JOB WITH THE SEA/

I'm the sentiment of EVIL -- the sentiment of rash -- the sentiment of evil -- the sentiment of rash --
I AM SODOM AND GOMMORAH STORMING THE SHORES OF NORMANDY -- SHORES AND SEAS? FORM REGIMES -- ''HORSE AROUND'' -- like WAR REGIMES --!!//

I'm as honest as a chapter black -- BLACKER THAN BLACK WITH WACKER RAPS --
ATTACK A SMACK -- ACROBAT FROM THE SLASH OF AXES AND CANN A BULL - LIKE BATTLE WITH RATCHETS --//

I'm honest as the devil -- conquering metal -- solemn as temple -- embezzled SOLOMON'S TEMPLE
SOLEMN AS REVEL -- POPULACE FIEND -- I CONQUERED REGIMES -- ''TALKING TO GOD'' -- LIKE SOLDIERS WITH THERE LAST WORDS -- ONLY THE SABBATH IS THE RAPTURE -- AND I'm TALKING TO THE MASTER --

I'm the devil -- conquering metal -- solemn as TEMPLE -- the populace FIEND --
TALKING REGIMES WERE THE SQUASH OF A TEAM -- ''THE YELLOW DEMON VS. REVOLUTION'' -- CONGRESS WAS DEEMED --

I'm onyx stature; BUBONIC RAPTURE -- TALKING REGIMES -- POPULACE FIEND --
SOLEMN AS SHIEK -- POPULACE FIEND -- I SQUAK BEEF like GOD PUNISHING COWS --

I am a GRIFFIN, abstract and commissioned; with raptor intuition
Capture the sting missiles; blast through barracks; and wrestle with HANCOCK
I am not to be fucked with in war; exploding war and gore
Soda pop; and popping pistols for pussy like.. anaconda
Ban the mafia; slam through mafias like a joke
Blast and poke; outlandish dope; I AM DOPE!!
COming through valor with virulent egregious swords
The penis lord; heaven wishing they never seen this gore!

Heaven -

Andrew Flores The Angel, gracious with splendor; his white sparkling angel touches allow him to have the grace of December
He has a face to remember, during the white splendid Christmas, snowflakes and snow angels fall to the snowy grounds, he chases the embers
Heaven has no boundaries, church bells chime with glee and win(d), snowflakes and snow angels chases the seasons wind
Priests and Pastors preach Christianity, sermons of light; he will grin; his tears of joy sparkle into rain; astonishing as the seas of sin
Angels of joy smile and sparkle at his grin, Andrew writes poetry on a canvas of swift, with the touch of a pen; candles have lit
Shoes and sandals are fit, scarfs of joy, and sweaters of love attract to his wrist, Heaven loves Christmas; white winter is exact for this prince

‘Yet with the touch of a pen, he fell from grace, as his white hand touched his face
He didn’t want to leave a subtle chase, he loved to love in vain..’

And with that, he plummet from grace.

Hell –

God’s son/sun, engulfed with burning passion’s hell’s flame; the subtle boy cried tears of joy on the well plains
For his 2 cents in the well’s safe, he was well trained, know to fire remarks and chases hell’s flame on a well day
Hell’s chime was graced, he swam with tears of joy in oceans flame, he sped speech of dialect in written doctrine for his soley name
His name built links and links for his broken chain, he sped dialect written in open flame, from Heaven to Hell; not a moment changed
With his name sung, a bell sung; him crying tears of joy upon entering hell’s flame was well done
For he was baptized in Heaven and Hell, and will reign as Hell’s son…

Now his Heaven and Hell, has blossomed into a paradise.

Now a flower grows in Jesus Christ's pasture.

Grins are shown, they stay a flow -- white winter cold wraps under winter stone
BATTLE RAPS ACHIEVE the flow under easy shown i tongue lash the seeds of stone
For whenever I sea' what's shown its under stone -- white winter easy stone
For marble slab ice cream is the easy stone -- cross bridges under easy stone
I'm tongue kissing girls and woman with abundant business..
Puns and woman -- the sun is frigid -- under sun kiss digits
I am the stone of death -- compel the vain the cell train
Propel pain through else ways I'm well trained like birthday
For when I sea the light under measly strikes it's under captain!!
Under wraps when I CAININE kills a fucking cat!!
So it's rat di tat tat till' i sea the light
AND SEA..heaven and hell is the place for me..

I'm a outspoken MC -- The OPIUM smoking emcee; the conglomerate MC!
King pin of the zing phlegm; popping pistons with algorithm -- Sloppy MC!
Popping MC's like ZITS -- stopping MC's like cliff's!; I'm the algorithm of MC!
Pound the pistons down the throat -- pounding folks; AKA the rhythm MC!
SCHISM MC! -- I'm the railgun of the site; pounding plight -- astounding site/sight
loud as light -- pounding light like handsome children! -- ransom civilians -- COW AS KITE!
OWL AT NIGHT like nocturnal animals -- pop purple danimals -- I'm the archetype
Stop the light popping sites lock of light acosting plight -- bitch please! I ''EMBARK AT NIGHT''
Your heart's on ice -- you're soul's diminished in a frenzy - stop this conglomerate MC --
COCK back pistols like a cocked back whistle blower; -- popping these feats!
Kissing CLOVERS FOR GOOD LUCK! Like good luck battling echelon!
I'm the petro sconce; the clever phenomennen -- nine eleven bombs!
I'm A SWINGING MC, immaculate MC -- CONQUERING BIBLE BELTS AND BIBLE WELTS
CYCLE WELTS, CYCLONE HELPS -- CYCLONE HELL -- komodo dragon with the PEN --
SO SO LAGIN WITH THE PEN - my opponenet trembles in fear like queers with the PO PO
YOU SO SO FRODO, drayno fuming from the pen -- stay low from pave lows - paid my dues till' the end
I'm A OG FROM NETCEES, never lost a battle, my opponents were lost from battle with no components
CYCLONE HELL< THE OMEN -- properous notions from the slaughter of moses, and the water of mountains
DRINK BLOOD from the fountain of youth
SINK MUD FROM THE ACCOUNTING OF JEWS//
I'm the almighty god king kong godzilla
BLUE CHEESE MOZERELLA// CO CO BUTTER PROPELLER//
I am immaculate conception with pen recollection//
OPEN HELL's MOUTH and guts will fall out//
LIKE FALL OUT FAR OUT -- I'm the baal/ball now//
KILLING HEBREWS< JEWS AND GERMEANS AS SERPENT//
WORTHLESS PURPOSE OF NERVOUS SURGEONS WITH BURSTING VIRGINS//
AR NOTHING TO THIS narc of the mind -- slaughter your brain//

I'm the improbable MC, the unstoppable MC; conglomerate king -- with a SUSHI RING*PUSSY//
Pussy rings and diamond rings, slicing swords with knives of gore == the SUSHI FLING*//
I'm more morbid than wolf tarantulas -- gut a ton of ya -- punch the *time* erupts//
SLICE A GUT -- SLICE A PUN -- I'm a zillion years old -- with icy puns//
ICY HONEYBUNS -- slicing guts -- punting cunts -- till time erupts//
SLICE A MUFF -- pine box time *BOOM* -- ice CREAM DUTCH//
I'm the time of AIR JORDANS AND YEEZYS -- a freebie to these weak geeks?
FREAK ME! I'm unstoppable -- like a BENGAL TIGER WITH THE *PEN* - END PHLEGM --
I'm a astounding MC -- surrounding the GREEKS with plagues from the BIBLE//
I am never IDLE BUT IDOL - worshipped by golden calfs and prophets//
NOSTRADAMUS with the *PEN-- incredible with the WIND - - it's a journey of fortune --
BURNING ABORTIONS BABIES WITH SCORCHING FLAMES? SEA
I'm fucking optimus prime, slaughter a rhyme -- mocking the popping nines like mOONSHINE
GLOOM NIGHT -- boom right? -- consume light -- it's groovy like a smoothie and mixed drink!
SICK? THINK! -- I'm a opulent wrapper -- conglomerate zapper -- I ate SUSHI WITH *POPTARTS*
POP CUNTS in the back to break their spine! Forsake the rhyme? I'm POPPING NINES!
UNstoppable rhymes, popping moments like sex scenes, i binge scream
I end teams that are not jack shit, like SAD TRICKS< MAG tricks
BASH LIPS in the face, you're a disgrace, popping toolies
WATCHING MOVIES< it's all about me, goffing sushi!
POPPING MOVIES< with pop corn and soft porn
GOT HORNSS, I'm the devil on another level, popping pussies
I'm opyimus prime, down on your side, pounding the rhymes
RHYME SCHEME AFTER RHYME SCHEME< for the time being
I'm the icing on the cake, priceless with the pump fakes like damn breaks
I'm the ninja MC< POPPING SHURIKENS LIKE you sure you kin??
I'm a opulent rhymer from the octagon cypher -- hail MARY!
Jail fairies in cells daily -- octagon octupussy spider with APPLE CIDER!!
Conquer bells and opulent welts, I'm SEX WITH FEMALES AND curses
Hearses and versess; a acursed wordsmith -- burn gifts of the iris
POTIUS PILATE, outshine the ultravilets with win(D)
KIll kins in the bible belt, cycle welts, I AM HELL(HAIL)
I am welts, WATER WATER WATER VERSES THE SUN..
SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER SLAUGHTER verses the gun, I AM THE SUN!
I kill verses and put them in herses -- a fucking violent wordsmith--
VERB GIFT - the tyrant stings and succumbs to birth tithes
THE TYRANT SINGS, I am a chimpanzze punching a lizard demon
BLIZZARD SEASONS, eating scripture,, pizza dinner..
I'm on the fly, like insect sex -- sea this flex//
EAT THESE REPS, I'm the stinger flex
I'm a negligent spitter, SESMIC TENSION -- INTERVENTION -- violent widow..
Silent hero -- like BATMAN -- till superman punches the smiling ghetto//
I'm off the hinges like oranges and potatoes -- smash you to bits//
OUTGUN ULTRAVIOLETS -- with shit that twitches and stinks//
STINK BUG GHETTO RUG -- propel the snub violent temper with embers//
DECEMBER REMEMBERS ME -- from ejaculation of IMMACULAATE CONCEPTION --//
SADDEST INTERVENTION was the raddest invention -- the rat from the runt//
THAT WAS ME! The mouse in the hunt, killing cats by the bunch@
Old 05-25-2024, 02:58 PM   #547
Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

"I'm off the hinges like oranges and potatoes"

Ok.

You have two options.

You can explain to me what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

Or you can die a slow painful death.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2024, 05:04 AM   #548
Sinacog
AJ The Menace

ADIOS'ADIOSS