Netcees  

Go Back   Netcees > Forum > Discussion Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2024, 11:52 PM   #561
Sinacog
Sini

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

ENTER HOF SINACOG
Sinacog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:08 AM   #562
Sinacog
Sini

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

I have sonnet onyx, I'm a rapper with correspondence
When do I even have to write a diss? If I hear 'Hello' from this ugly bitch - I'm not responding...
You're a coward death! I'm a demon that'll devour plagues
With this wack rapper, this is my 'first W' like replacing A in the Alphabet...
I have burn quotes; my style is so complex; you can't discern notes
Learn oaths, you may be cute..but I'm using the white fur in your avatar as my fur coat...
I sever scenes, I have the sharp sword made of Byzantine
When you try to throw a bar, you'll 'mystic'..when I is something you'll never be...
This pekingese is barking up the wrong tree; I'm a sistine king
I'm a mystic king..you have such a 'nervous tic' I thought you were a bitch with fleas...
I'm a rain kitten, I hit the ball out the court like badminton
I have dope sptting, and I'll 'send your soul to hell' with flame writtens...

12 bars...

First bar -- Dis Own Son, till guy's ruled an orphan..
And this quick key buries Sin like high school abortions..
When's this scum been liked? When's this bum been nice?
Your next bar'll be trash, like everything that you Dumb Pen right..
It's all dead space with this head case. Pass me a hot tea..
And I'll come back when this Pro's Actually bodied..
When I cross swords? Knock hinges off doors; struggle..
Dunno whether your bars seppuku or a crossword puzzle..
Every word that's made to your mouth is depraved and uncouth..
You say "Non Cents" like Barc getting paid in the south..
That's an eye rhyme, faggots. I rhyme magic..
While Sinning could benefit from "I rhyme" classes..

Against me..you'll hear the scream of silent Sirens.. I'll outshine you with the rays of ultraviolets (to play door mind's for the evenings!)
You can't see my double cross like a rising Pilate..you're gay as hell...MV stands for.. My Valor? You're trying to save your ass..and..Saving Private Ryan's
In war I have dog tags I have your drawback in clenches! I knock tracks with pension
Draw back with teck clips..you can't escape my bars..Shawshank Redemption..
I'm judges when I pop the gavel..I'll kill you at the top like popping snapple
saying you rap but you're going pop in battles..you're basically the worm in the rotten apple..
my scorn will hail ghosts..I'll have you going ghost..I'll lay forth the pale toast
I'll close the door..and sail boat..with well flows..I'll have you 'frozen on tracks' like ice storms on rail roads
I'll turn you blue as ghosts..I'll break bread and do a toast..
I'm true and known..you're retarded like The Truman Show..you're so wack..I can't tell if you're doing dope..or doing coke..
I'm deceiving your idols..you can't touch the apple..as I teach as disciple..
I'll besiege as a eyeful..I'll put a Acts to your arms..like reading the Bible..
I have the sadder burst to lay this waste..grab a hearse and see the day
stab a verse with easy says..I'll put this 'faggot in a box' like massacre's at gay parade's..

14..don't get..don't vote..

my flows are a sea riot, my flow has a growl like a sea lion
im the seas zion, i'm hearing 'hello there, and 'aee yo'..but I'm like stfu and be quiet
aeeyo?..to torture..you are who i seldom choose, i have the dope lines to sell a ruse
i'm a grammar nazi..i have a hellish clue..but i don't know the difference between..they're, and their, so 'hello there'..who the hell are you?
i'm popping mags, putting sinful prayers in these lawful fags
freaking queers..you're all in drag.. you should be more ashamed than jesus christ in a auschwitz camp
i'm like rage against the machine..i rock raps.. i'm a pussy cat..i have your paw tagged (bitch!)
i have a blade and a sharp dag..but ya'll are scardy cats..ya'll don't pop mags..ya'll pop tags
i'll have yall crew tag sought.. when it comes to treasure flows..ya'll can't brew that lock
i'm mew..this is pokemon..i choose dat rock..'Sin ain't nuthin' to fuck wit'..this is a wu tang song
i have so many win(d)s ya'll sought the dust..i have the cross link chains..ya'll got the rust
i got blades and guns..i'm popping stuff.. but i'll still 'play with the hands' this is gauze (god's) verses a boxing glove
i have cold flows..i'm the winter season.. i'm a angel in heaven..this is the freeing legion
i'm telling you..i'm a beast and demon..ya'll couldn't 'eat mc's'..so eat shit you heathens...

these bitch niggas r Devils in disguise, i'm gonna expose these hacks
peel off the masks, it'll be Aeeyo vs......wait...... who the Hell is that?
i already killed u Sinning, honestly, there's no need for a second meeting
and don't gimme a Hello There... let's get to it nigga, fuk a dumb ass Greeting
best believe i'ma Milk this shit, come on King... u know i'd Cream these bums, g
put Sin out to Pasture, i hit Wey harder, and the other guy... Dairy confront me?
think u can see me in the ring? shit... i might take the belt tonight
i'll kill u Buster Douglas bitches, and send u back to hitting the Open Mic
i wanted to leave u two to tango, but instead i'm bringing IEDs to your dance
my every bomb is precise, Allah direct... i'm leaving bodies on the floor, gents
and after this i'll own both of you, there will be no possibile rematch
i'm ruin'n your Hole games, my niggas, for me the victory Bean Bagged
rip every Party u niggas, drops u Present ain't regarded as thoughtful
i would continue eating u bitches, but that shit'll make me look all-full

A-yo. When's my match hit? I'll put dudes in a suit and a black vest..
King -- you ain't put mans in the ring with me; you gave me two faggots..
A, you think you slick, son. But the AK will make your bitch run..
Fuck your quick tongue -- your legs'll shake faster than the clit cum..
You both burb bitches. Witness curbs liftin' till they split your dome..
Cuz I ain't satisfied breakin' bones when I'm in the sticks and stoned..
And Sinning? Winning's a long shot for you. Like I'm far away and laying low..
Swaying scope making codes, but can't nobody S.ave yO.ur S.oul..
And hey, Yo? You gay, though. So Many Caps... you should be Embarassed..
Fucking relationships don't make a bar -- but all those make Sinning's parents..
So far above you both, the weather's clever, and every drop I sends a heavy fall..
Can't either of you step to me. Now that's a fucking Pedi-Stall..
I'll take your bitch AND Control-Her. Like, "What the fuck did you tell me???"
Then put the pump in her back and laugh as I dump in her L3..

I have lavish puns! Your white, and your name is He whose name shall not be spoken? For trying to be orange, I'll leave you a vegetable like the carrot! This is Bugs Bunny vs. Daffy Duck!
I have lavish puns, and I'll laugh at sons! You need to elevate, press the panic button! This 'star will end dia' like the Spanish Sun!
I'm a christian, cleverest of souls! My holy ghost will kill you, then I'm severing your ghost!
I'm clever with the prose! Ironic I made hell freeze over, and 'put sick underground' like the devil had a cold!
This stork is history! I'm a dope rapper, that 'eat's mc's' but I don't want you! I'd rather have pork and pizza please!
My form's submissive please, I'll put a fork in this emcee, when I put 'cheesecake in a box' like New York Delivery!
I'll swing with a left hook, then swing with a big right! This is Dr. Seuss vs. Soulja Boy - you'll never have sick rhymes!
You're not even healthy, and I'll kill you with sick lines! My sick spits will 'give this fat kid the swine flu' then I'll put 'Sick in the Air' - you'll be better than me - when pigs fly!
I have season quotes, you think you're the best - with measly notes! I have magic swords and SpELLs, I'm Harry Potter and your Weasly, yo!
I'll put you in a cobra clutch with appeasing chokes! Please, my 'BAHS' (BARS) will have you screaming 'MAH' (MOM) when I sing! This sheep will kill this kid for trying to be THE GOAT!
I'm slicing metal, rhyming SETO! You're a puppet, man - like Getpetto!
My rhyming's settled! Jesus Christ walked on water, you swim in the pool with your shirt on - I walk on fire like the devil!

Them stretched lines about to sinacog to a grave yard, now we can easily see his rank.
This battle is 12 lines? but ur about to go overboard like you made ur bars walk the plank.
Pick a name and stick with it, the way you site hop, I can already tell you lack loyalty.
You'll never beat me, how are you sick with it? when u type like every faggot on rap royalty.
I'm getting tired of seeing his battles, you must be on bath salts if you think this dude is ill.
In war if we put all the faggots like him on the front lines, we're using them as a human shield.
it's a sin being whack, so you should be locked up, and don't ever think about leaving ya cage.
This's an exorcism, it's like I'm about to remove sin from my house without bringing the sage .
Gunplay from this pussy would be hilarious, I'm dying at the thought, this guy could soon load up.
His style cramped like a charlie horse, shit looks like Shaquille O Neal if he tried to do yoga.
I'll put this sinner in the dirt, now residing inside the only box where he can't repent to Satan.
To say he's longwinded is an understatement, because two lines from this noob is a dissertation.

im on the map as a legend for killing fools so pray for blessings
or im after your basin<--finding her in one of those can lead to major depression
goodluck break ya leg, battle you everyday on a different floor for an allegory
doctors'll be realigning ya limb thinking AHS same cast but different stories
you the snitch type? better tell if know where papi hiding the bricks
believe me, imma find out what sinew...even if i have cut through that shit
im the epitome of evil but had an epiphany to get my life right today
hold ya underwater until u floating up stream.. i got confused how to wash sin away
off memory i'll act out like dave chappelle when he larp on set
where'ever darknesses put'em in the same place as rick james..thats as dark as it gets
yo girl on me i gave her the dick, fucked her now she onna jihad
she will never push this deicide............for the love of god
you seriously want arson in ya pen game like me? ok lets get one thing clear
now that its directed at you we gonna see if this flame retarded or if sinsear
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM   #563
Sinacog
Sini

I'm a '''JACK IN THE BOX''' I've ''SPRUNG'' into ''ACTION'' to ''COMMIT HOMICIDE''; I'm Osama Bin Laden; I put the 'BOMB INSIDE'; I'm ''GENOCIDE''; I killed a ''zillion angels'' with a ''DEMON'' CLAW; I'm the ''LORD of DEMONS'' I killed ''SCORCHING'' ''BLACK NIGGER'' LEGIONS; I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFIER'' ''BARS TANGLE'' with the ''ARCH RAINBOW'' ''LUGEUR MANEVEUR BURST'' I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I killed ''a zillion LEGIONS of ANGELS and DEMONS'' I MURDERED ''GALACTUS'' with a ''SPIKED BAT'' than ''SPAT'' in the ''FACE'' of the ''HUMAN RACE'' I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I killed a zillion angels and demons; I'm the ''BLASPHEMOUS'' ''DRAGON'' ''PEN'' I killed ''DANIEL'' in the ''LION'S DEN'' with ''***TUS'' ''PHLEGM'' I'm the invisible serpentine from the ''ARCHETYPE OF WAR'' I'm the ''demi-god'' from the ''FROLIC NIGHT OF SWORDS'' I'm the ''GENOCIDE'' of ''ALIENS'' I'm the ''DEMONIC DRAGON'' that ''KILLED" the ''DEMI-GOD FROM HELL'' I'm Lucifer the ''ARCH ANGEL'' I killed a ''THOUSAND'' SMILEY ''FACES'' I am the ''SOUND OF RA'' I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL'' DEVIL'S HORNS; I'm the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I'm the ''ZILLION ANGELS" that were ''KILLED'' I am the ''LEGION'' of ''ANGELS''; I am the ''DEVIL'S'' HORNS; I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''PLANET'' of ''ALIENS''; I am the ''DEMON FROM HELL'' I am the demon ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the ''JACKHAMMER'' that 'SMASHED'' ''PLANET''; I am the ''DEMON OF ANGELS'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the ''DEMON FROM PLANET EARTH'' I am the ''DEMON FROM HELL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL''; I am *THE DEMON FROM HELL* I am the 'DRAGON PSYCHIC DEMON THAT KILLED ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER; MASTURBATED A PLANET OF ALIENS; ''JACK HAMMERED'' ''PONTIUS PILATE'' THAN MURDRED ''JESUS CHRIST" WITH A ''JACKHAMMER BLADE'' I am the 'ARCH ANGEL ANDREW'' I am the **DEMI-GOD FROM HELL** I KILLED ''THE ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER'' I am the ''DEVIL FROM the DEMI-GOD HELL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER'' I am the ''SENTIMENT OF EVIL'' I am the ''SENTIMENT OF EVIL'' and the 'SENTIMENT OF RASH'' I am the ''SENTIMENT OF RASH'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER'' I killed a zillion ''angels and demons'' with ''SCIMITARS AND BLADES'' ''ARMED WITH ABRASION'' I AM THE ''STAR OF DAVID'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER"' ''STAR OF PRAYING'' I AM ''THE STAR OF PRAYING'' I am the ''THE STAR OF PRAYING'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL GABRIEL'' I am the ''ARCH ANGEL LUCIFER''' I killed the ''STAFF OF MOSES'' with ''SERPENTINE TONGUE LASHING''
Old Yesterday, 12:14 AM   #564
Sinacog
Sini

I OWN THIS SITE!
Old Yesterday, 02:48 AM   #565
Sinacog
Sini

In the beginning of time and space, I'm erased..
Keys of time were bionic, unlocking scripts that were tectonic..
Earthquakes,, whirlwinds.. tornadoes..hurriacanes
ZILLIONS OF CALSULTIES IN THE BURNING RAIN..
I am AJ The menace.. i unlocked the doors of creation
Whores of the nation sucked my cock from the shores of a based beach
I am ECHELON.. I fucked hot woman for eons
A peon from the seas sconce..beach dog..
TILL.. I met a opponenet.. with components..
He was potent.. from the rageous oceans..
For the moment he wanted me to fight the omen
THE PLIGHT OF OCEANS, Posideon and Neptune
The trident of bread stew.. the highness of etched brew
I am king,, not you.. and I will bring the glory to my story..
WOMAN.. golden trophies.. golden keys.. golden kingdoms..
boldest sing some.. I AM SAMSON BREAKING TONGUES..
Forsaking suns.. the everlasting suns.. petro dancing suns
elctro magnet suns will never compete with attractice creatures
active features.. saddest seas churn.. I AM ECHELON..

AND AS SOON AS THE BOLDEST SING AS PASSED//
I'LL SEA THE GOLDEN KINGDOM ALAS//

For I am atrophy.. I've seen extradoniary things..
I've done war with spitting tongues..now it's time to EAT..

You dead Echelon, this is the Red Dawn, I'll leave said pawn with his head gone.
Better shut the fuck up and put the cartoons on, before I start to rip apart you with a this baboon palm!
No one want's to hear this sad goon's song! You'll be mad soon when you loss and I drag you out on the lawn.
Goon stand back, No one want's to hear this mentally disabled poon's damn tracks,
My raps like a tablespoon of Anthrax! I might strangle you with a mic cable soon, or come at you with a hand ax!
Call yourself 'Baby Fox' this crybaby lost, My flowcrazy watch and learn maybe, but you'll never catch up like lazy cops!
I lay you out like a checkered cloth w/ the Vektor or the Heckler & Kotch.
You a notch on my leather, you couldn't walk in the veterans socks!
Lyrically I put your head in my crotch, this is more than a loss, you got your coordinates crossed,
Get floored and tossed by this boss who will eat your organs while your subordinates watch!

my rhyming is nice, combining with lice.lycan of time
time will be mine.'box on the shelf'...like you're retiring twice!
i've won..you've followed lost..jew holocaust.
ju/jew is gassed up like the nazi jewish holocaust..
rhyming lord of drinks..timely lord of jinx
you've been wack since the dinosaurs extinct//
coke and daggars cloaked in robes and lavish
fuck your mom on a soaken matress..than put your broken ashes in a open cakset..
eye of the tiger; stab you with a dinosaur horn..and devils horn
This kid thought he 'won' this battle..but was 'LOST' in the eye of the storm
the air is fulfilled with your screaming; the ILL of a gleaming
The 'long nose' will kill you 'in the middle of no-where'..like you were killed by a demon..
I light fools..I'll kill you with a knife in a pipe duel..
you're a wack rapper that is about as 'hot' as a ice cube..
I'm a wicked demon.. sinister reaping..
you're a cum guzzler..cum dumpter..drinking semon..
you're a nerd at comic-con..solemn sconce.
you're slow as hell..while this demon is faster than ramadan..
Panther and snake..you're a bat hanging upside down with no legs.
this is comparing a lame nerd..to alexander the great..
Old Yesterday, 03:06 AM   #566
Sinacog
Sini

APPEASE THE NIGHT; SEAING BRIGHT LIGHTNING:APPEASING STRIKES!
LEAVE THE NIGHT; if we see 'MIRACLE WITH OPEN ARMS' It's JESUS CHRIST!
I do DAMAGE; STAMPEDE WITH ZEBRAS; LAVISH MATE WITH SAVAGE CHAINS!
I'll chop your cabbage mate; I'll cut this 'MEERKAT' like SIMBA ON A RAMPAGE!
YOUR A SIMPLETON; WITH SIMPLE FRIENDS; FICKLE WHEN?
Stenciled in with pencil sins! I'm taking down this 'MEER MORTAL' like Zeus in the OLYMPIANS!
SOAKED JACKED FOUNTAIN; IT'S THE LION FROM THE OPEN GASHED CLOAKED SACKED OUNCES!
Cloaked in daggars and scimitars! I'm turning 'MEER TO QUEER' FASTER THAN BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!
I AM PROCEEDING WITH LIGHTNING AND TEETHING: THE LIGHT OF THE EVENING!
THE PLIGHT IS DECEIVING; YOU'LL NEED A MIRACLE TO BEAT ME!

Its NO surprise fairy, that people want you to SHHHHHHH! Like a library
My punches will put ech down for a nappy's gotta realize shits about to get hairy
Ill splatter your brains like abstract art..then break ur bones n injure shit
Imma win quickly.. this loss here is easeL...& even he can picture it
Echelon is ugly af. If you think that pimple face is getting laid then lose faith
Chicks think this kid is so vile he could get sold on the corner as a 8th
Your shit is choppy n whack.. Not to mention he supplies fake hits
And his flow stalls so much people are lining up to take shits
This dude better get spiritual quick. before he catches these fast hands
Ech is in need of a prairie's going down like wildfires in grasslands
Old Yesterday, 03:07 AM   #567
Sinacog
Sini

Okay, Let's do this..

I have a ruthless plan, I'm the stupor plan..the blanket sands..
I'll give this cherry a sip, and bury 'Superman in the crypt'; and you still wouldn't be superman!
I was going to stop Disputer; now I killed the king with the lawful stupor
I'm a top abuser; when I'm 'POPPING CRYPT' like pop ups on computers!
I'll have you sold for price; bold as lice with a cobra slice
Soul on ice; I'm 'HOT AS HELL' while you're as cold as ice!
I'm a rapper; a attacker with attacking hatchets with rancor
I'm a dagger; I'm 'KICKING ENCRYPTION(SHIN)' like a HACKER!
I'm a demon that killed Jesus; I am dreaming
I am sea men; I'm 'KILLNG DATA' like deletion!

Fill his body with adderall now he upper echelon
You’re dope, I’m pure drugs ,steph curry this shot with the arm,in its best form
Every L that you’ve taken, flip it into stairs you’re stepped on
I’m rubber you are glue, you know the story’s moral
But that rubber reference meant I stretch arms
You want war, my thoughts Trump yours. get a grip like you got sweat palms, stop it
At least I’m giving you advice, your moms a goner and your dads fucked that’s a step mom logic
While you’re dressed to death, Beat you until you have no air, ironic he’ll keep on coffin
my wing span is 6’3 on 6 ft, I’m walking death and stretched punches ..long reach
Stepping to me you Walked down death row. Suge knight you off the roof for odd speech

Let’s get some votes!
Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM   #568
Sinacog
Sini

DONE!